Goblageddon (quite scary)

Upping the mana cost would be the worst thing by FAR.

Can we keep ruining cards?

If all the whining is really founded – what does not seem the case from presented encounter and loss – implement the partial scouting that would allow cheaper skipping for those want to fight different teams. Or hose them defend-only.

I don’t don’t repeat the natural good solution of making the other troops and kingdoms viable just because it is too unrealistic to expect.

They do want to make kingdoms have more than 8 troops in the near future. That could be as far as 1.0.11 or something but relatively near future I guess.

This could give existing kingdoms more options for synergy, particularly those that are hampered by all being the same three mana colors and/or having five or six different troop types.

2 Likes

They will have to slow down a bit woth new kingdom releases then and concentrate on adding new quests/troops to existing kingdoms then.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with this. Lets get each kingdom up to snuff with synergy!

1 Like

Let’s get the next one in, to fill in the last colour pairing at least…

…and then yeah, more troops for all current kingdoms… preferably so all can get a well-set team with colour spread + team bonus + kingdom bonus + spell synergy + under-costed spells… and all from just commons and rares so that the world, his sister and his sister’s dentist can all get them set up real quick…

Additionally more troops for each city would make it easier to get the cities star levels up…

Eventually it would be a lot easier to level kingdom power with just points in levelling at the low end

Ans i reckon they will want to postspone that for a while

Although I guess they can jsut increase kingdom power levels again, with a triple bonus etc heh

Pertaining to this, I just created what turned out to be a fairly comprehensive list on just how easy/hard it is to pull off this kind of thing like the Goblins are.

1 Like

while you guys are facing goblins on a regular basis i am getting worms fairly often and the worms have their traits too. Some teams run 4 worms and others use a rock borer or hero(war and peace) it is ridiculous how goblins cost gets called into question but you are not facing 11 damage gain an extra turn team that rapid fills mana. I lost to a deep borer who was in last position because i have to play spells. Goblins take to long to kill but then rock worms if you are not careful will take you out in only a few turns. you have more time to stop a 11 mana creature than you do a 9 mana creature especially seeing as it can create its own mana and get extra turns out of it.

Yeah, as 1.08 hit I immediately ascended and leveled my worms to legend and shortly noticed they collect like over half def victories. Without a single trait.

So I removed them from defense. Since then they got mystic and traits and I play them as offense. They are really effective against the gob teams. (My borer sits 3rd.)

Take time to beat this team :frowning:

I dont mind facing strong dragon team. Because well, you know they are dragoins and dragons are usually powerhouses in most of lores so it makes sense for them to be strong. Problem is that goblins shouldnt be able to match dragons and legendary but they do, Goblins are supposed to be quick, annoying but at the same time squishy foes but say Goblin shaman can take 66 damage. That is way too much.

1 Like

I assume those bonuses are from kingdoms? And with traits I also assume that’s a fairly high level player? 'Cause mine sure aren’t that strong… If I spent the time and gold to level up my kingdoms, I sure as heck would want the bonuses on any troop, let alone goblins.

+10 HP comes from Zaejin bonus.

Right, which I have. But my goblins are only mid-high 20s with it. If the pictured goblins are in the 40s, he probably leveled the other kingdoms that give life)

All of the goblins in the screenshot above are ascended to mythic. Each rarity level gets you +2 Armor/+2 Life/+2 Attack – one from the ascension and one from the increase in level cap. Plus you can assume the player has all his kingdoms leveled to 10.