Glory bundle dropping venerback not valor

Arcane blood drop is correct though

I never got blood stones, I got spirt stones instead, however, I’m on the PS4.

I’m on xbox. Did you get valor?

On Xbox One you get Spirit NOT Blood Arcane Traitstones as listed in the 400 pack. Also no Valor, only the Blighted Lands troop (Venbark).

Well I clicked through quick and wasn’t sure of the arcane. But I did notice not valor lol

Nah, I got Venbarak.

Excellentisimo customer service sent me my valor card and blood traitstones and some gold and event keys…_…_excelent customer service.

2 Likes

I got a venbarak instead of a valor on Xbox one as well. And arcane spirit instead of arcane blood. I thought it was a glitch so I tried again. Wasted 800 souls. I want the package I was expecting :rage::rage::rage:

Can I have the thing listed on the bottom picture instead?

Is it necessary to include the @person for this type of thing?

@Sirrian

1 Like

Yep me to on ps4.got to save me glory again.

Hey everyone, if you contact 505 support https://support.505games.com/support/home they’ll fix that for you.

Unfortunately, we’ve just taken over the console versions, and inherited this kind of issue, so I haven’t learned how to quickly fix this one yet… we’ll have to wait until the console team gets in to the office about 8 hours from now, to fix the shop item.

1 Like

I think we should get mail from the devs. 400 souls, valor, and 2 arcane blood. Maybe even a bonus for those who bought more than one assuming the first was glitched.

1 Like
  1. Thanks for the quick post.
  2. This has occurred a few times before so no big deal, (probably should add it to the bug list though)
  3. To everyone on Console: 505 Support will take care of this, usually in a couple of hours (sometimes one day).

They are refunding the 400 glory. Got mine back already

Thanks sirrian :heart_eyes: [quote=“Sirrian, post:12, topic:11435”]
contact 505 support https://support.505games.com/support/home they’ll fix that for you.

Unfortunately, we’ve just taken over the console versions, and inherited this kind of issue, so I haven’t learned how to quickly fix this one yet… we’ll have to wait until the console team gets in to the office about 8 hours from now, to fix the shop item.
[/quote]

Hi everyone – we’re quite aware of this problem right now :slight_smile:, and we’ll be working as quickly as possible to refund your glory for this bundle (for however many your purchased). Just to let you know, we have to manually add and denote quantities for each consumable type, so multiplied across every user contacting us about this, it outstrips our ability to get back to everyone in a timely manner. We tried at first, but it’s taking longer to fix than the rate at which tickets are coming in. Refunding your glory is quick, you get to keep the items that were erroneously rewarded for this bundle, and you can use the refunded glory for this bundle when it gets corrected later by Infinity Plus Two’s console team. :slight_smile: So bear with us, and thanks for everyone’s continued support of Gems of War!

4 Likes

Is it still providing the incorrect troop? If so can I purchase 10 or 20 of the incorrect bundle to keep all the arcanes before you do the refund magic :sunglasses:

1 Like

Can I get my 400 glory back then?

Saw the answer above! Thanks!