Glory bundle dropping venerback not valor

Yes its still incorrect.
Yes you can purchase more.
I would recomend at a MINIMUM removing ALL illgottengn, minor stones, gold, troops, gains, and arcane stones for purposely attempting to violate common fair play and probably the “Terms of Service”.

A simple solution would be to only refund 400 Glory per account No matter what, even if a player spends 40,000 Glory buying packs.

Think about what happen to the recent exploiters in the guilds, is your progress with it?

3 Likes

Just rember Sirian is in Melbourne and it was way past his bed time when he first popped in and saw a problem. He even checked the problem out instead of paging the console guys lol

what happened with the guilds?

Agree with this. To easy to exploit knowing you can keep the stones and gold.

1 Like

I mashed out about 3200 worth of glory before I even noticed, then bought one last one to make sure I wasn’t crazy. I ended up using some of the spirits though before I logged on and saw this thread. I’m fine with the extra spirits, and won’t be asking for a refund.

2 Likes

Loving 505 support at the moment. I contacted them less than an hour ago after reading this forum saying that I’d bought 14 of the glory packs without noticing that it was Venbarak instead of Valor. I didn’t expect a glory refund but specifically wanted the 14 Valor troops since that would give me enough for the ascension to Mythic. Got a reply almost immediately and after figuring out I needed to provide my invite code and how to do it I got 14 Valor cards in my in-game mail - which are now ascended to Mythic (achievement unlocked!).

My thanks to Kyle & the 505 support team for an amazingly fast response!

2 Likes

Man…just got home and found out about the issue with the weekly troop. Even though I didn’t purchase one because my wife told me about it, I can’t get over how great the customer support is for the game. Just flat out “Outstanding”! @505GamesSupport, @Sirrian & the rest of the GoW team, Bravo Zulo! You rock!

2 Likes

Hey, thanks! We’re a small team, but this crew works hard to make sure our players not only can keep playing and enjoying our games, but that they get a personalized and friendly experience dealing with us. We’d want the same for ourselves, so we truly appreciate comments like this. :slight_smile: Have a good one!

3 Likes

So, 9:15AM Australian EST, PS4. Issue is still no Valor dropping (I bought 6 before checking lol), unsure of my Arcane situation though (whether or not I got the right ones). Just time stamping for the Devs.

So if I’m reading the above correctly it means I will get to keep all the spirit stones and minor traitstones but also get my glory back??

This problem should now be fixed.

1 Like

Does that include corrections @Andrew? Thank you

It is not on my end, just got 2 more venbaraks :frowning: [quote=“Andrew, post:31, topic:11435, full:true”]
This problem should now be fixed.
[/quote]

NOTE

You have to force quit the game it get the right pack!

Sorry guys but how do you prove that you purchased valor packs?? I know with cash purchases you get a receipt in your transaction history or an email confirmation.

Do you send in pictures or something :confused:

Thanks. Works now. [quote=“Strat, post:34, topic:11435”]
You have to force quit the game it get the right pack!
[/quote]

Was just in the middle of posting this XD So please restart your game everyone!

1 Like

So do we just not get Valor? I bought 6 and still have none but I got the keys/gp/trait stones but no troops :frowning:

Unfortunately we can’t correct it that easily. However 505 Games support will be happy to help you out: https://support.505games.com

Lol GG 2400 glory…

1 Like