Gloom Leaf Thorns Trait idea

Might have to wipe off the dust on old Gloomy now. :grin:

A little late to the party but i think Behemoth cold receive some love as well, i always thought it should have some damage reduction because the creature is likeā€¦ A walking mountain? Iā€™m not sure if his flavor text is serious about how big it is, but since he has the biggest trait to life gain he must be the biggest creature in the world. As someone suggested he could be uneatable because even Maw would choke trying to gobble him.

2 Likes

I think health boosting on 4-5 matches is a pretty decent survivability trait (though he could stand to get even more life, probably). While it wouldnā€™t be wrong thematically for him to also be Stoneskin, I think itā€™d be a bit much (mechanics-wise).

1 Like

Well, maybe a little more damage. After all, heā€™s basically a slightly better version than Atlanta, and she still does some things better. And then you look at the buff Flesh Golem received and Behemothā€™s ability to destroy a few gems seems meager in comparison. There are definite areas he could use a boost and different angles that can be used to achieve this.

I would like to see a reworked mechanic possibly on Behemoth, I think that it would be cool if he destoried a targeted gem and every gem in its ā€œdiagonalā€ row and column in an ā€œXā€ pattern. That way youā€™ll have a bit of control over what gets destoryed (and thus the mana you gain) and if anything he will receive a kind of novelty as well

A few other legends, and quite a few epics need a slight boost before behemoth does again imo.

Boost all the things.

I think his spell is more than fine, it is one of the stronger ones for legendary troops in my opinion.
With all enemies fresh he steals around 40 armor and 8 attack, that is 40 damage, 40 armor gain 8 attack gain, which is pretty huge and can get out of hand fast with too strong of a defensive legendary trait.