Global Chat not connected

And you checked chat and it wasn’t accessible even after restarting the game, ok.

Yes, problem to connect chat. Tomorrow play on pc

When the error message appears, if you click Okay, what does it do? Is a loading circle appearing or nothing happen?

1 Like
  1. Restart game:

2. I click on the chat icon:

3. Is a loading circle:

4. Error Message:

All the screenshots step-by-step did. More details are no longer

Hi Doc

Please close the game so I can access your account on the server and see what is going on.

I came out completely from the game

Thanks, give me a bit

write when finish please. And then breaking without a game begin))))

1 Like

Ok, you can access the game again now. I will follow this up with the team because it doesn’t seem like there is anything I can do on our end to directly resolve it immediately.

Have you had any other connection issues prior to the chat issue? Did you ever have these connection issues that were specific to your country awhile ago?

There were no strong problems, just troubles with the chat arose. Now I’m in the guild where there is an external channel for communicating in a discord. Therefore, the global chat in the game is not particularly important now.
Thank you.

Can you please ensure your account is linked and reinstall your game on Steam?

My account is guaranteed to be associated with Steam.
Well, I will completely delete the game, Steam, clean all the directories and reinstall the game.

Please note that Steam Cloud Saves are separate to our account linking.

I do not use Steam Cloud Saves

1. I remove game on Windows 7.
  2. I remove Steam.
  3. Delete all folders on my computer.
  4. I remove game on Android
  5. Install Steam.
  6. Install Gems of Wars on Windows 7.
  7. Linked to my account on Windows 7.
  8. Install Gems of Wars on Android.
  9. Linked to my account on Android.

Problem still exists.
Still I can not enter the global chat.

1 Like

It sounds to me that you can’t reach the chat servers, like there is a block on them.

Maybe cyrup can suggest some network tests on your pc to see if you can reach chat server.

1 Like

Perhaps fucking Roskomnadzor in Russia some IP addresses blocked. So I can not get into a global chat.

I did mention that earlier - were you affected by the initial IP issues caused by the problem? I’ll follow up with you in a PM. :slight_smile:

So how do I know if IP addresses were affected.
With the game, everything is fine, only with the chat problems arise, as if beats me altogether from the chat.
And what is written in the log files about me changing Logs? Can you analyze them?

Hi, I accidentally clicked on the global chat and it works
Thx.