Glitch with the Player vs Player A.I

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox series S
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
When it is my turn when i playing with four goblins on my team i expecting to just basically win with extra turns and casting my spells until i win most of the time. But what i seen was i get webbed and tangled when i attack the A.I. And when my turn is over i get destroyed by Arachnean Weaver and Webspinner on a lot of teams that have these two troops with them don’t have classes with web or tangle abilities. And i get frozen too when i run into Glacial peaks troop Queen Mab the A.I. Hero does not have the Glacial peaks class equipped, and at the start of battle i am frozen. I see a lot of teams like this, some cast bleed, frozen, tangle, stun, and curse when the A.I. has elemental class equipped at the start of battle before i move. These unusual teams i seen get extra moves and mana surge when matching three gems until it is able to cast it’s spell then when it does it hurts me or kills a troop and my turn begins. Some times i am able to beat the teams but most of the time i lose because of the weird A.I. behavior.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I been seeing this unusual behavior for 2 months now and it still happening.

Steps to make it happen again
I go to player vs player ranked and fight and win three battles, then run into one of those unusual teams after i lose i fight a goblin team and lose again so i reset the lineup and spend 1 gem. A different team lineup shows up. As i fight the first battle either easy, medium, or hard (rewards that give 1, 2, or 3 trophies and gold) after the battle the same goblin team i seen before i reset shows up. Ok i back out from pvp and i spend a few keys glory and get rewards after i collect the rewards i go back to pvp and the goblin team is gone and three different team in lineup appear. So i battle the team with the best rewards (3 trophies and 9000+ gold) and i win after that i run into the same unusual team with the weird and crazy talent tree effects happen to me tangle, freeze, bleed or stun. Again these unusual teams have hero classes that don’t support those talents. I report a few teams already tonight like that before i made this report i don’t know if players are cheating or if there is a glitch that randomly makes the A.I. win. And as i said before these unusual team get extra turns matching just three mana.