Glacial Peaks Teams

You mean the Balchlkyrie with Queen Mab as front line?
That could work I guess :slight_smile:

But I’d be afraid to have her as front line, even if the deck is still quite potent without her.

You could keep the turn and freeze the opponent but the problem i have with it is would it work overall. only damage troop there is to my knowledge the banshee which got buffed so ya that is a thing.

I don’t have Borealis yet. I’m crossing my fingers for next week. But, I plan to pair him with Yeti to capitalize on Yeti’s double damage to frozen troops. Plus, Borealis has a third trait that gives triple damage to frozen troops. If you add in Winter Wolf, you get even more damage to frozen multipliers.

Meh, @Tacet doesn’t know everything, after all, he hates Aziris and refuses to use him :wink:

2 Likes

This is true. I’m just not a fan of it. I’d sooner use just about any other red/purple troop, like Mist Stalker.

Hehe. I’m just messing with you buddy :wink:

I’m just trying to put a team together that’s decent. I’ve only got about half the legendary cards and very few arcane traitstones. I want some good teams besides my goblin deck. Which I still use primarily. I have teams that I can win with, but nothing as consistent as the goblins. My team with Winter Knight, Valkyrie, Queen Mab, and Sunweaver seems to be working nicely. I still haven’t fully traited Mab or Sunweaver yet. But they will be better when they are. I’m also thinking the last spot could be switched out with Yeti or Borealis (if I get that card).

You’re in luck with Yeti. I’m pretty sure a dev said Yeti will be the card you can buy for glory next week. (Someone can correct me if I’m wrong.)

Yeah. I believe that’s correct.

That winter knight seems pretty tanky, how is it? I haven’t used it yet…

It makes a pretty good tank. Traits are +1 health for every blue mana ally (I have two), inflict frozen on skull damage, and 25% reduction on incoming skull damage. Spell is explode a gem, gain 8-9 shield boosted by blue gems destroyed (2x). It can be very tough to get past. But, it’s somewhat dependent on what rngsus says.

Edit: forgot to mention that the spell also casts barrier. Very nice.