Fastest Team Farming on The New Explorer 4.6

Guys just do the kingdom’s that dont have troops immune to poison. Enjoy it :ok_hand::sunglasses:
U can use this team in Urskaya Glacial peaks and Broken spire

21 Likes

This is fast. I replaced Leprechaun with Vash-Dagon to try it out in Dhrak-Zum. I might give The Possessed King a whirl instead when the kingdom doesn’t have poison-immune troops.

1 Like

I don’t have euryali unfortunately. So I’m using something similar. Using an irongut team in sincerest where no troops have devour immunity or can entangle. I’ll be crafting euryali next though

1 Like

For what it’s worth, Silverglade is chockablock full of poison-immune troops. The team builder just loooooved to fill my battles with troops from Silver Necropolis. D’oh.

Also, Gemhammer is a jerk at level 150. She kept targeting Scorpius during that Explore run.

2 Likes

Anyone create a list of good kingdoms to use this in? Whitehelm only has one poison immune troop, Lady Saphira and she does come up, so far in 2/3 explore battles, have not reached boss or mythic battle yet.

3 Likes

Just checked how many gold we get with this team. And completing it within 4 minute. U get around 17k gold. That not bad

Broken spire work EXCELLENT with this team. But u guys are right we need a list.

Been milking Forest of Thorns with Scorpius/Webspinner/EoE since the update dropped :relaxed:

While this Euryali build gives less board control, it’s significantly faster, so will be borrowing it :stuck_out_tongue::pray::vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

I would ask to see it, of course. If you announced it and didn’t reveal it, you’d just be acting like a jerk.

14 Likes

Glacial Peaks is fantastic with this poison build.

3 Likes

I would like to see that team as well.

1 Like

Globey made a troll topic a week ago with a claim about a game-breaking troop. I would not take this user seriously.

There’s a Troop and Essence Of Evil that breaks the game

10 Likes

Thank you @ZettaComposer

2 Likes

Still waiting for the abhorath team

10 Likes

@en9nhcet (since you were looking for a fast team)

1 Like

Clark thanks for G peaks :ok_hand:

You are welcome @Demigod

Really nice if you don’t mind forgoing the 20% bonus. Try MC, Lep, Zuul, Uba for a team that’s almost as fast but works everywhere.

1 Like

For those of us with Scorpius but no euryali, this works pretty well as well. Webspinner and gim synergize pretty well in this build

4 Likes

Personally, I’ve been using

Mountain Crusher
High king Irongut
Gimlet Stormbrew
Vash’dagon.

After the first devour, you have the match and no kingdom can stop it because of curse. Vash also works as a contingency plan just in case irongut dies, but refilling him is very easy with MC.

4 Likes

I just roll this, mainly in Drifting Sands kingdom. It takes less than 2 minutes/match on d10-11 and is 99% one sided.

Forest troll
King gobtruffle
King gobtruffle
Maraji queen

2 Likes