Getting sick of this meta

I vote a half start for all races. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Most of the other races need some serious rework for even having a potential 50% to all the specific races trait - to even reach the meta.

Knights might actually work.

1 Like

Orcs probably just need a great damage dealer AoE - possibly Hero. Orcs needs badly a class now.
Garganteur needs a serious buff as well. Then we can see Orc teams reaching the meta too.

1 Like

I have seen orcs hit hard on green day.

All knights starts out with 50 % mana, makes hope for hero as well in a knight team. Would also be great with a pretty solid Knight exploder/mana generator that using any other colors than red/blue.

I don’t think goblin and demon (particuallary famine) need 50% start :slight_smile:

After all my knight and human daily tasks for 2 years, these two could both be great half starts.

A knight explorer would be amazing!

I wouldnt mind famine with 50% start tho, so a BIG FAT yes for deamons starting out with 50 % mana as well, as there is quite some immune to mana drain troops in the game now. Goblins dont need fast, but a few of them could have their mana reduced by 1-2 points, maybe. Still Goblins need a real check as well, they are not very good nor relieable for endgame players to use.

1 Like

So you fine with gorgo 1/2 mana start? It would be the new meta in no time

Humans is really poor in this game. :frowning:

1 Like

Now that they reduced the effect of explosions I dont fear Gorgothan as much. So I would like it yes. Ragnagord is another exploder that starts out with fast, not as good as Gorgothan, but not far from.

With the bloody plague that is 4 x Firebombs, this actually is a viable team to use all the way to Tier 1.

I hope this team is fixed by restricting the number of indentical troops on a team. Quite often all my choices are 4 x Firebombs… Sigh.

1 Like

I see @Drathas is saying something. Good Evening Goodwill, what kind of buffs should Nagas gotten?

1 Like

Haha! Naga Queen should have got a buff to her card art for starters.

And despite my reservations around Viper she isn’t actually too bad, cause a Deathmark and disease as well in her spell. Unfortunately, poor Poison Master got caught in the explosion change so my Naga team is somewhat slower.

I’d have to re look at the others as I really only use PM, Euryali, Viper and Marilith.

But what they really is the long await buff to Poison!! :wink:

1 Like

Wouldnt he be better if they adjusted him to explode 15+ random gems instead of being dependent on the green gems only? That would make him a better exploder in general.

Also would not all Nagas starts out with 50% mana trait work here?

I like that he explodes Green only, it also means you are guaranteed to generate green mana and it fits his Poison theme.

Also quicker as you don’t have to target the spell haha.

I’m not so sure 50% mana is needed as pre explode nerf in my team Only needed two blue or purple matches and PM was ready, and his explosion would more than likely self fill anyway, plus the Nagas don’t really have any devastating one shot type spells worth casting a turn earlier than normal. I am looking at this in a full Naga team point of view.

I would prefer something different like a ‘Fear’ mechanic on their troops or the legendaries+ at least, which can cause an opponent troop to ‘run away’. This is in the game now with the Gnones/Raven and would fit thematically for a Snake race. :wink:

But would it be enough to impress the divines? That is the real question.

If Ubastet runs away, it’s as good as Deathmark. Naga don’t have the spell damage to defeat the Divines spell to spell, which is why I run the Assassin hero with Hammer of Urskaya to enrage and skull smash them from the front and assassinate (hopefully) from the back.

You are the only one I know of that is using Naga sometimes as it stands. That was why I asked you the question too. For me it seems like they need a major buff or something to have a chance to compete with the Divines. Thats what this discussion was all about. What buffs would be necessary for us to manage to get a 90%+ win rate in 3 trophies Ranked PvP versus the Divine meta by using a pure Naga team?