Gems of Streaming

Yep! All this and more, covered in the articlesss when they release before 4.0

3 Likes

Yeah i saw his “tipyty, tipyty, tipyty” a few minutes ago, you can’t sneak on me Oz! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I know some answers too but he knows them better… and covered some more questions I missed!

2 Likes

Thanks :smiley: I get it now. That’s good information to know.

4 Likes

Yes it is.

when will they release updates for the guild?

Thanks for these informations.

I have other questions, please:

• is the Hero class saved with the Delve team? If I start a Delve with Warlord, and then I changed to Archer for example. In this case, will I get XP for Warlord or Archer class when doing my Delve battles?
  • what is the max level for the Delve chest?
  • is there some bonus for using the Faction’s team for the Delve chest rewards? Or it’s only for the Renown points?
  • does using the Hero + 3 Faction’s troops count as a Faction’s team?
5 Likes

I think oz mentionned it was 500

1 Like

Max delve battle diff is 500

1. Seems like it. On the stream last night, an untraited Stonehammer was taken onto a delve. Salty and Oz left the delve, traited Stonehammer, and went back into the delve. The delve still remembered that Stonehammer was untraited at the time the delve was entered. This suggests that the game takes a “snapshot” of the team on entering the delve and remembers it for the entire run.

2. From what I remember, 10. Seven, if every room rolls a chest upgrade (Note: very highly unlikely to occur) + 3 from obtaining max Quality for the Faction’s hoard. On that note, at max quality, the minimum delve chest level on a successful run would be 1 (start room) + 1 (guaranteed boss room) + 3 (quality) = 5.

3. AFAIK, renoun only. That said, reaching the highest tiers of individual Faction rewards isn’t possible without renoun points from using a pure faction team. Keep in mind that only the highest score counts, so a player only really needs to use the faction team every now and then to update their highest cleared delve with a faction team score. Normal teams can be used otherwise that comply with the color restrictions of the delve that are safer to run.

4. AFAIK, not that I am aware of on beta. There’s no hero class at the moment that flags the hero as a member of a Faction, at least not yet. I can’t see why there wouldn’t be one at some point, though, as the design space for it is clearly there.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer.

1. Yeah I saw that, but it was a troop not a Hero. We are still not sure that the snapshot will also keep in mind the Hero class. Moreover, all the issue with “a Class by team in PVP” is due to the class not being saved…
    Champion XP can also look at the current class better than the class in the team. Who know aside the devs how it’s coded.

2. We already need so many classes for Kingdom so I don’t think we will get a Faction class before 2030…

I guess that I have already the answer but Treasures can only be find with Portals?

1 Like

Just to clarify on @Lyrian’s post

1. The hero stats, level, class,hero traits etc. can change between sessions, pretty much the hero does not save stats while delving. Only the Hero Weapon cannot change when a delve starts
  2. 10 is the max chest level you can achieve in a delve run.
  3. Only renown points (which are useful, especially with the Total Renown and the permanent rewards that gives).
  4. No, only troops from that faction count.

Portals are the best place to get them, but there is at least another method on getting them.

12 Likes

Because the hero weapon is the troop on the team. That makes sense.

OK, you don’t remove gem cost. But then you need to find a way to use different Hero Classes on Guild Wars on different days. Such as a seperate interface/menu or something to “lock” the Hero Class. Because for example I want to use Assassin hero on defense, but Giant hero while attacking on the same day. But on the next day I want to use Bard on defense and Archer while attacking. These are examples. I must not need to change my Hero Class 4 times a day. There has to be some other way…

2 Likes

Don’t use the hero at all.

2 Likes

There hero can’t belong to a faction (yet?).
The faction troops counts as belonging to a Kingdom.
The hero can change classes and counts as a kingdom’s troop.

Just wait until these faction experience first hand our “heroic deeds” and we’ll see if they won’t submit to our eloquent monoworded dialogues…

@Saltypatra it’s that magical time for us like before any update.
Will 4.0 be out tomorrow? Or Soon™ (next week at the earliest) ? :grinning:

Oops?

There hero can’t belong to a faction (yet?).
The faction troops counts as belonging to a Kingdom.
The hero can change classes and counts as a kingdom’s troop.

Factions are “dual-classed” (for lack of better term) in that regard. So troops from All-Seeing Eye will state on their card that they belong to “All-Seeing Eye / Darkstone”.

The game is looking for the All-Seeing Eye tag on ocularen unit cards for the faction bonus on delves. There’s currently no way to assign the All-Seeing Eye tag onto the Hero currently via class switching, so the game will not count the hero as being part of that faction’s team (or any faction team for that matter currently). At least, not at launch.

Still seems kinda wrong, as in, the Hero is part of the bigger group (kingdom), but he is not part of the smaller group of weirdos who are playing roleplaying games in the “basement”…

What we need to be accepted among them? Is there a secret hand/tentacleshake? Do we need to follow all of @Saltypatra’s social medias? A Golden ticket? An Oompa Loompa? Kill an army of emus?

Collect the undergarments of all Mythics?

Cyrup mentionned we will see the patch notes before the update get release

2 Likes