Gems of Streaming

By the way, what is a Salty Tattoo?
Is it a tattoo made out of salt?

Her tattoo is a fox

its a tramp stamp of sirrians face i hope

2 Likes

How did you know that was going to be my next tattoo @en9nhcet?

2 Likes

I faintly seem to remember that someone (might have even been Salty) posted some sexy Sirrian art here for fun. Maybe that was actually the next tattoo design?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(If I remember this wrong and just dreamt that this existed, then I don’t want anyone here to judge me, okay?:see_no_evil:)

1 Like

Is Salty streaming from Seattle this week? Or does it fall to Cyrup to show off the new mythic troop?

Sunday stream, Megavore. Let’s do this tomorrow!

Also, I am not in Seattle, and as such will be your stream host. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What? Sirrian or Nimhain didn’t had a luggage big enough to sneak you in? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I wish I could have smuggled myself in a suitcase!

1 Like

I wish your delete button fell off your keyboard.

2 Likes

Too much empty space without bottles full of coffee… Not her at all.

2 Likes

@Razzagor Good point. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

By my calculations, Salty would need 1 cup/10min x 60 min/hr = 6 cups/hr
6 cups/hr x 24 hr/day = 144 cups/day
144 cups/day x 3 days = 432 cups of coffee needed for Salty for 3 days.
And a restroom close at hand.

1 Like

But then you probably would have been caught by gnomeland security.

3 Likes

:thinking: Why were your posts even deleted? I mean, the second one I kind of understood since it didn’t make much sense if someone didn’t see the first (and then that it wasn’t there anymore), but the first was a simple question to clear up confusion and I don’t see how that violated any sort of forum rule. In fact, other people might have had the same question…
I am honestly baffled by this right now.

2 Likes

It does bring up an excellent question though. Why are there locks on a keyboard? Name wise it seems paradoxical.

3 Likes

I keep things clean around here, especially if things have been addressed. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looking forward to this evening, the art on the new mythic is awesome looking!

But what if something has been addressed, but there is also a bunny-picture in the post? Would you have it in you to delete a bunny-picture!?:fearful::rabbit:

1 Like