Gems of Streaming

What’s on the calendar?

3 Likes

This centrefold.

centrefold

6 Likes

You spelled “thanks” wrong…I know it was “great” I helped you build half of it. Lol

Can you change the nipple ring to a Doom skull? Please and thank you.

My young mind is so confused!

4 Likes

Stream summary…

Doomskulls and Pets are cool. Salty is not.

soontm

4 Likes

Salty in global last night…
“I’ll answer any other 3.4 questions in my stream tomorrow.”
Salty in her steam tonight…
“3.4 will have doomskulls and Pets… That’s all I can tell you right now.” :grin: Lol

None of the devs will say yes or no… But I’m 99% sure… That 3.4 has been sent for client approval.
That’s my summary of the stream.

3 Likes

Spoiler of the pet menu from the stream:

Time to speculate, but it looks like the Soulforge level bar :thinking: .

3 Likes

Is it food or orbs?

I aint saying nothing!

Translation:
Tonight was a preview, of next week’s preview. Once the clients approve it. She will be happy to explain how pets work.

Oh she did say something like pets can be earned in game. So not all of them will be :moneybag: based. But… She didn’t say that their food wasn’t money based. Nor did anyone ask. Whoops.

2 Likes

Pretty sure the cosmetic one can be earned and we will need to buy the one giving bonus

2 Likes

I’d love to preview pets next. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It was suppose to be this week… please give us something to compensate :stuck_out_tongue:

No, doomskulls were this week. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For me, Maybe mean yes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You know why she couldn’t preview it right?
It’s cause 3.4 has been sent for client approval and the clients could want the pets to cost different amounts than they do currently. They don’t want to show us something that could be changed when the update comes out.

That is some conspiracy theory level reasoning @awryan. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Deductive* reasoning… This ain’t my first pre-patch rodeo. Lol
And when y’all go silent on here or on global… This week or next. It means you’ve gotten the suggestions back from the clients and are busy working on final changes before the official release.

Well, I’m about to go silent cause I AM DONE FOR THE DAAAAAAY!

2 Likes