Gems of Streaming

It was just a joke i don’t hate bunny but we see so much cute bunny pic recently i thought it would be different sorry my bad sense of humour

I am confused as to what is going on because I obviously missed something, but I approve of @Razzagor posting animals who try to be as cute as bunnies.

While I am not sure what this is about: Are you implying there is something like “too many cute bunny pics”? Because there clearly isn’t.
Have another.
giphy

These indeed are:
my-butt-hurts
(Really going to bed now. I just wanted to check what you were all doing while you think I am sleeping…:face_with_monocle: I actually just can’t sleep.)

2 Likes

Good thing you didin’t see it cause you would have more difficulty to sleep :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I knew when i seen your post the Snowflakes would be in melt down mode. (turns em into dirty slush lmao)

3 Likes

S0 who is that guy?

IMG_8890

1 Like

Lol i don’t know why you censor it, salty posted this on facebook :slight_smile:
So this is next week event?

He’s the new Hot Dude, duh.

1 Like

You guys love anus connotation for sure

Champion of anu’s
Arcanus

What next?

[Insert "Uranus" joke here]

Anus sceptre is the funniest

Ummm, insert and Uranus in same sentence -.-

Intentional.

Yeah, if the name is any indication of it’s usage… My hero will never use it.

Oh dude, he is hot. He looks like the brother of Ysabelle.

I ship it.

Was going to say that, but arrived 20 minutes too late to make the joke.

E: please don’t ship Ysabelle with her brother. I know they look like Lannisters, but can we please leave the GRRMdark to Game of Thrones?

2 Likes

Speaking of family ties we still don’t know much about Lil’ Jhonny Bronze affairs. Tyri’s and Marid’s mothers. They should be the next Epics for future kingdoms and i can already imagine the quest dialogues… :joy:

@Saltypatra 10 min?

@Kafka
Salty needs your help with team builds moving forward. That part was hard to watch… Lol. But overall…a fun stream. Glad I could catch it.

Excuse you my Pillow team was great!

1 Like