Gem Dragon Community Drop Rates

Seems that I was very lucky with them.

Got them in this order

1. Rubirath 2. Emeraldrin 3. Amethialas 4. Sapphirax 5. Topasarth 6. Garnetaerlin

On the other hand, I have problems getting perfect run in Dungeon. Been buying Dragonite each day.

8 Likes

I finally accumulated enough Dragonite to craft my first dragon this morning. (I’ve chosen to not spend Gems on Dragonite; I feel there are more important/useful things to spend my Gem income on. As such, it has taken me this long to come up with 500.)

I received a Rubirath.

3 Likes

Sapphirax
Amethialas
Amethialas
Emeraldrin
Topasarth
Amethialas

Garnetaerlin
Garnetaerlin
Sapphirax
Garnetaerlin
Garnetaerlin

That’s not random, but a deliberate rip-off… :frowning:

1 Like

6 eggs in order:
Emeraldrin
Topasarth
Rubirath
Amethialas
Topasarth (dupe)
Sapphirax

Crafted another one today and got another Sapphirax. So I now have 4 copies.

I’ll trade you for a Sapphirax :pleading_face:.

----- Data up to this point -----

We are certainly trending towards an even split.

1 Like

Is it? Math check:

• 1st draw was a Garnetaerlin (given)
  • 3x subsequent duplicates = (1/6) ^ 3
  • 1x non-duplicate (5/6)
  • 4! permutations / 3! duplicates = x4 probability multiplier

So in total that should be a (5*4) / (6^4) = (20 / 1296) = 5 / 324 or about 1.5% probable occurrence – comparable to a Celestial Traitstone drop (Gem Chest Legendary, VIP Chest Mythic, Gnome troop from Vault, etc).

Got a freaking other dulpicate about to jump out the window that is how angry I am with this shit.

5 Likes

Xbox Account
Amethialas x2
Emeraldin
Garnetaerlin
Sapphirax

PC/Mobile Account
Garnetaerlin
Rubirath
Topasarth

As for myself, I have 60 Dragonite right now and I forged the other day an Emeraldrin, first roll… I haven’t bought Dragonite in the Dungeon shop… :bear:

wow, you at 9 perfect runs already, that is really good @Meelkud.

PC/Mobile account
Sapphirax x 2
Garnetaerlin x 3
Topasarth x 1
Rubirath x 1

PS4 account
Garnetaerlin x 1
Emeraldrin x 2
Rubirath x 2
Sapphirax x 1

I wish… nah, I had less than 50% of that, 3-4 perfect runs at most (1 after the fix)… the rest of the Dragonite came from the campaign pass… if not, I’d not have a dragon yet… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

One of my guildmates said that he now has 6 copies of Sapphirax, and hasn’t mentioned getting any of the others. He is beyond upset right now, and understandably so. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

As of today, I have the blue dragon as well.

Still need red.

8th egg was a duplicate as well.

Made Amethialas, Garnetaerlin, and Topasarth, then my fourth dragon was a second Amethialas, and my fifth dragon was a second Topasarth.

Dragon	       Chance for Unique dragon
Amethialas	    100%
Garnetaerlin	83%
Topasarth	    67%
Amethialas	    50%
Topasarth	    50%

Basically, every dragon I make now has a 50% chance to be one I already own, since I own 3 of them. By the time you have 5 of them, your chances of making the last one is 17%.

These were my 6 eggs in one attempt.

Had a Topas a few weeks ago as my first dragon.

3 Likes