Game of Thrones [spoilers?]

I’m now thinking that “Song of Ice and Fire” = Jon Snow. It’s all about the bastard.

Ice = Jon Snow
Fire = Daenerys

that is pretty obvious now

since she is going to westeros and want to marry someone… :wink:

I assumed that all along, and even when I first heard the RT + LS = JS theory years ago, but it never clicked until now that RT = Fire and LS = Ice, thus JS = Fire & Ice.

Dany has the dragons so hard to imagine her as not a central character, but it’s possible. Could equally be JS’s story, with an unpleasant ending for him. Certainly wouldn’t put either possibility past ol’ GRRM.

Possible. Another possibility would be that “Ice and Fire” is “Life and Death”. So basically the living, led by House Targaryen Daenerys, Jon and Aegon (Rhaegar’s son by Elia Martell (not (yet?) introduced in the TV series, but introduced in book 5 (A Dance with Dragons))) because there are also 3 dragons) because House Targaryen is the living embodiment of Fire, against the dead/undead, led by the White Walkers and the Night King (Ice)…

Yeah, this is what I’ve assumed for some time. Definitely the prevailing theory. Though a part of me really wants to see Tyrion ride a dragon into battle!