Game of Thrones [spoilers?]

Any I think Ice and Fire is more of a hint towards the conflict between humans and the white walkers, with the humans being led by house Targaryen (Fire, i.e. Jon and Daenerys (and quite possibly a 3rd Targaryen survivor (for the third dragon that Daenerys found))) against the undead white walker king from the frozen north (Ice).

Dude… Not cool.

R+L=J… Leave it at that.

This theory is a widely held theory of about 15-20 years. The thing I like about GoT is that fans want other people to enjoy it without spoiling it.

Let’s be honest, people who need it that spelled out for them are just watching it for the boobs.

Why does this keep coming onto my feed?!!

If you enter a forum topic regarding a TV series there are bound to be discussions regarding the contents of the series, so if you don’t want to know, then you shouldn’t read…

It’s a theory, not a spoiler. Nothing from what I posted has been confirmed in either the books or the TV series. So I (and apparently ohers who think the same) could be completely wrong. Especially considering the fact that George Martin is know for his extreme plot twists and surprises…

But I’ll edit it into spoilers just for you, OK…

I mean i unsub from this topic and mark it as muted and it pops up again.

i just want to share this epic work with you :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMvt13PtV5I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr2QahUX4nA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jV12_lQ68c

2 Likes

From the books it was pretty clear the Jon will be coming back, but I expected see him back with blue eyes and become the blue champion. As the cycle is supposed to be “ice and Fire”, reds and blues being the major real forces, the greens as jonnycomelatelies and the rest of the cults (incl. sept, faceless, drawned, etc) just made up by people without any inherent power.

The reds and bluies should be in balance, not polarized as good and evil, just playing their games as Vorlons and Shadows with rest of the world cought in between as collateral damage. This far the books spent most time around the reds and they have their champoin named as D, but the other side is kept in the dark.

In the series Snow being resurrected by reds is quite disappointing. Unless it will turn out to be a ruse and M’s ritual actually failed as it was on the picture, Jon really came back by some other yet unrevealed means.

I wonder when Martin manages to organize his mess^Wmaterial finally to issue the overdue 6th book. It seems he repeated the problem with book 4/5 having too much in details while not enough progress on the main arc, just as he still know nothing about the grand finale… And looking at his picture I’m not sure his health will last long enough to get to the conclusion.

Love the remixes!!! thanks for sharing!!!

1 Like

It’s hilarious to me that, 5 episodes into the first season, several things are quite clear to me and my wife that are apparently huge theories online.

Nice to know we can follow the story, as that was one of our concerns going in, that it was too many characters and jumping around in the story to follow.

the last episode was AWESOME - erm, i mean HODOR!!!

had tears in my eyes^^

2 Likes

Such a jaw dropping, gut wrenching episode.

We’re not allowed to chat about it in the office and one of the guys here hasn’t seen the episode yet.

Warning everyone dies, that you care about.

Oh I know :wink:

Not sure which came first the attack on titan anime or game of thrones tv show. Both have a metric amount of death in them.

S06E05

[spoiler]Way to go Bran, you idiot. You had one @$%#ing job!

OK, also not burn out his damn mind for the next few decades.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Edited some space so you have the option to click the link.

New Game of Thrones Promo Reveals Controversial Character - YouTube [/spoiler]

I clicked on the spoiler and got instantly transported to narnia.

ive seen this today and laughed my ass off

2 Likes

muhahahaha

2 Likes