Game crashes when collecting Boss Chests

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox One
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
When doing explore when completing a Boss fight when I collect the Boss chest the game freezes and I’m forced to restart the game. I was expecting to continue after collecting rewards. It inly happens after Boss fights and not all explore runs

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It happens every time I collect the rewards from a Boss chest in Explore. It started a few weeks ago and I randomly do explore

Steps to make it happen again
Play explore and fight boss

2 Likes

Same for me on PS4

Already brought to attention.
Hopefully, they will manage to find out the cause and fix it someday in future.

Happens a lot, I am on Xbox, this bug has made me do less and less explore grinds. It gets tiresome to reboot the game every other 10 minutes…

1 Like

Is it just the chest or does it happen when combining multiple tokens?
Because the freezing when combining multiple tokens has been an issue for me on Android as long as I’ve been playing.

1 Like

Same for me. Sometimes I just shut the game off rather than restart again sadly

1 Like

It’s both actually

1 Like

For me it happens once I’ve collected the boss chest rewards, I’m back on the difficulty select screen and THEN back out from there. I can carry on in that kingdom doing runs with no issues, but as I tend to back out to look for 20% mythstone bonus kingdoms when I press circle to back out of explore that is when it freezes. Chat is still active but the game interface is frozen :man_shrugging:

1 Like