Game Becoming Unplayable

I am playing on Xbox One, and since the 4.0 update the server lag and troop menu freeze has gotten worse. I have to keep restarting the game after about 20 to 30 minutes to even get a game. And that darn BLUE CIRCLE OF DOOM I am seeing every time going into a battle. And that grey loading line keeps going for about 30 seconds every battle. I am a massive fan of Gems and the Devs, just wish you could have the servers fixed. Again thank you for an otherwise awesome game.

1 Like

Tried to play for a few hours this morning but just gave up, chat, pvp and troop menu may as well not exist.

1 Like

Same here tried to play today for gnomes and it’s just a constant loading screen and freezing.

I have the same issues when it comes to loading/lag and I’m on PC. Battles take twice as long or even longer to load - basically the gray loading bar fills twice instead of once and usually there’s lag during the loading (the gems circling around the card imagine freeze as well for a second).

It’s kinda okay when you do super-long battles like in delve or pet rescues which just take time, but fast battles like explore are a joke - the loading takes so much longer than the battle that it’s crazy.

1 Like

You mean you don’t like waiting between battles, attempting to switch troops, or having to disconnect and reconnect chat because it dies nonstop?

1 Like

Yes, It wasn’t has bad before the 4.0 update.