Gaining new kingdoms' commons and rares

i am that one person who has that complaint. i need more of every trait stone.

I canā€™t speak for everyone in the guild but I probably bought 500 gold chests this week, along with donating over 400k to our group.

Based on how traitstones are currently set up in proportion to their total needed, minors and arcanes are the rarest whereas majors and celestials are the most common.

Minors are only a problem if you arenā€™t buying Gold Chests and started before Traitstones came into the game.

Iā€™m doing fine on minors. Arcanes are my problem. And Iā€™m not even buying Gold Chests any more since Iā€™m working on getting my Kingdoms to 10. I think theyā€™re mostly a problem for folks that are trying to max out on Kingdom Power. Which is fine; thatā€™s supposed to be a brutal grind with multiple choke points since itā€™s essentially the end of the game.

i fear when i have to get the dual colored trait stones and rainbow trait stones.

Do you mean Celestials?

yes celestial trait stones. it is easier to classify/remember them as rainbow though.

I donā€™t think you will have much of an issue acquiring them, several people that I know (myself included) get more of those than any other Arcane.

2 Likes

That is because they are legendary, not epic. Celestial traitstones are currently the only legendary traitstone, so every legendary traitstone drop has to be it. Players can easily get all the Celestial traitstones they ever need from the approximately 0.8% drop rate that it has per match.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t know that. Thanks :slight_smile:

Honestly, I think the rate on Arcanes is probably fine - its just that the distribution is so bad that we canā€™t use what we get. And in a few eventsā€™ time, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if us high-level players suddenly start running out of Celestials.

Iā€™ve also noticed multiple people with a strangely large amount of Minor Water traitstones (compared to the other Minors). Such as 800 vs 400, 300, 200, 300, 300. Or 400 vs every other one <100. That sort of thing.

It is because less water traitstones are currently needed to max all troops than any other traitstone in the game.

3 Likes

Well yeah. I know that :stuck_out_tongue: ā€¦ still weird. Should Not Be.

Well, the next kingdom looks quite blue given the Fey and all the ice.

I think Iā€™m just about done with this topic.

A. The tool already exists to implement a glory for commons/rare so it would take negligible time to create and activate.
B. Regardless of what anyone says it would benefit everyone

Claiming that this is only for the elites is clear classism , and frankly disingenuous. Like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

why canā€™t we make the event chest open with glory and have it contain common troops of the kingdom of the week (if it does not already.)

As Iā€™ve already said: trust that the devs are aware of these issues and are working on solving them - in ways that work for everyone.

3 Likes

i do not see opening the event chest (not the reward stuff that you normally buy with glory) with diamonds as an issue but as a recommendation that i do not care if passes. i have terrible ideas all the time so seeing if they are bad i donā€™t think should hurt anyone.

It comes down to how much you play.
If you play 100 trophies a week you willhave will have less minor and major s.
I play alot.
Im almost level 700 and started in January.
:wink:

Anyways. ā€¦
Alot eisier maxin kingdom s with 9 units

1 Like