Freezing glitch?

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I was expecting to go into my edit teams, and back to the map screen, and literally every time I go to do so my game freezes, and takes about 2-3 minutes to regain it’s composure.
What are the steps to make it happen again?
Um you just go to Ranked pvp, and if you are unsure of your team real quick, and go to edit, and freezes my game for several minutes, same thing from going from either, Pvp, Guild, Games, Troops, to the map home screen. it just freezes.
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

As you can see that it turns yellow and makes the window “not respond”
I have to say, this has NEVER EVER EVER happened before the UI updates and such.

I’ve had this happen at least a dozen times since the most recent UI patch but have been unable to determine the prerequisite steps to trigger the hang, but it seems to happen much more on the account I leave up all the time. I didn’t realize it would ever get past this point, I’ve been force closing it.

1 Like

It’s been happening for months now, and I finally happened to just have enough of it lol, had to finally post a screen shot, too bad it wasn’t a screen recording… but shesh! Glad someone else knows what i am talking about. I hate that it makes me think it’s my PC when it shouldn’t be my PC at all! Everything is at lowest (visible) settings. and well I do close up and restart alot from yeah maybe playing over an hour at a time. But still shouldn’t do that for even an hour or two.