For a member that has passed on (dror and friends peek if you like)

I was told some sad news and while this isn’t much. Dror I dedicated this small loop I did to your friend. Wanted to add this since you used to sing to her. I crack glass if I sing but I have very dancy fingers.

And I was looking to share something personal from me. I wrote this short piece with a mic near my piano at the time. So forgive the bad audio this was many years ago.

3 Likes

My condolences.

5 Likes

Almost same bit but added some musical changes and adjusted some. It needs some audio mastering but wanting to share for this. I never knew her but from what I read I really wish I had. She is never gone or forgotten. And my prayers to the friends and family.

God bless you all.

4 Likes

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:
Gone far too soon.

3 Likes

R.I.P. Killa, you will be missed and may god take you home now. :pray:

3 Likes

Killa you are missed soooo much @}-;--------

1 Like

I would LOVE to see a tribute to our friend killa as this game was her escape and she loved to play… as a suggestion killa’s escape would be an awesome card name… im not too sure where to suggest this

3 Likes

I suggested a card with a flavour text ‘This one’s for Killa’ but i’m not sure if it’s appropriate.
I think it would be nice tbh. Her bro is playing in her memory at the moment.

4 Likes

I agree, killa definitely loved to play!

And I knew killa for a bit so I’d just like to send my regards to her family and friends and some prayers their ways.

I’d like her special to be this ;

Gone but not forgotten
Explode all gems and 40 damage to all troops, refill all allied mana and gain extra turn.

Power creep? I smell a buff coming too, not a nerf!!!

Rip killa we’ll be missing you!!!

4 Likes

Totally a typo loved to play is what was meant to be said

1 Like

Oh ok, I see now. And I see you are new to forums as well. Welcome and also you can edit any post you make with the little pencil and much more.
Sorry if I came off rude. Not my intentions.

I went back and edited mine so it is correct.

Thank you santandrix i apperciate the tip. You did not come off as rude.

1 Like