[Fixed] Khaziel power level/quest issue

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox one
Gamertag. I R NINJA DUDEz
Guild. The Black Dragons
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I completed khaziel story and class quests. However for the kingdoms power level it still shows 0 and that i haven’t completed all quests.

e.g. This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. ‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’_
Clicked on the tab that says complete all quests and it takes me back to the set as my home kingdom screen.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Its been that way for who knows how long and no matter how many times i click it or restart the game it doesnt register completed.

e.g. Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?_
All the time no matter what.

Steps to make it happen again
Cant think of any

e.g. Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious! Example: I lose once in the Arena, I then exit to the world map, select broken Spire on the Map and enter Arena. broken spire’s quest lost

What are the three requirements for Power level 1 again?

I wonder if it’s checking for the old War and Peace quest line.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

@IRNINJADUDEz
To investigate, can you please provide:

• Your Invite Code
  • Screencapture of the requirements for Kingdom Power.

I have you what you need

I gave you what you need.

@IRNINJADUDEz
Bug reports usually only get processed if they affect a large number of players, status “Investigating” means nobody will look at it again. Open a support ticket here, select “Account issue” and ask them to fix your Khaziel kingdom power tasks. Something got stuck in your player profile, they’ll probably need to adjust it in their database.

No need for a ticket, Bramble would have asked for one if it was needed :slight_smile:
It does take longer when we need a programmer to fix something, sorry for the wait I’ll ask them to look at this asap as I know you’ve been waiting.

3 Likes

Thank you so much

Sorry to be a bother but has there been any update to my issue?

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

Apologies for the delayed response.

Your account has had a fix deployed to it a while ago :slight_smile:

Please check again.

Yes I see that it has been fixed thank yall so much. That’s been bugging me for along time.

@IRNINJADUDEz
just out of curiosity…
when did you notice the “a while ago”?

1 Like