Khaziel won't unlock Power Level 1 (Not a bug)

Platform, device version and operating system:

PC Steam and Android Samsung Galaxy S8

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

I can’t finish quests in Khaziel, says there are no more quests and Kingdom is stuck on power Level 0 it seems.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

This is consistent since I first finished Khaziel a while back, weeks or possibly months ago, can’t remember

Steps to make it happen again

It is stuck at this. I don’t make it happen, it just is. I might have finished hero class before I finished quests. I changed from a high level character and started a low level one a while back if that might matter.

You need to complete Adana’s Questline (Unlocking the class isn’t required) to be able to access the other 9 quest missions for Khaziel.

4 Likes

Thank you, it’s one of few quest lines I haven’t done :slight_smile: I had no idea that was a requirement. Edit: That worked :slight_smile: Thank you again :slight_smile:

1 Like

You actually only need to complete the 1st quest in Adana to unlock the Gorgotha Unchained mini questline.

We may review in the future the Kingdom Power task being completed when defeating the Epic Boss in the original storyline. We can’t make any promises as we need to discuss if there’s any potential problems or bugs it could cause in the long run.

1 Like