[Fixed] Guild Wars Opponent total battles >150

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC/Mobile

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Expect that the opponent can only have max 150 battles, not the 155 shown :wink:

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
First time seen this. the screen shot is from Utopia’s Brothers facing against TUF: Power Gems in Bracket #1

Steps to make it happen again
:man_shrugging:

PS: For Kafka when she reads this. i feel alot better than i used to about bug resolution and more inclined to report issues now that you are reviewing/responding to all of them on the forums regularly. THANK YOU :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well I can tell you we don’t have 31 members lol😅

3 Likes

forr all Utopia’s the visual error occour

At least 2 more from TUF: Power Gems does not show visual bug
I don’t know of anymore yet

I also don’t see it, and the other guild ‘Utopia’s Brothers’ is showing 30/30 members & 150 vs 150. :man_shrugging:
@HugeOgre @junette

I have seen this bug several times in B2, but it’s been a while since I’ve been i B1 so idk.
We had 2 transfers I think, so it should say 140 or 160. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hey folks, I have no information for you yet just letting you know I’ve seen these GW reports, it’s not business hours here yet so I’m waiting for the relevant team members to get in so we can sort this out, I’ll bring it up as soon as they walk through the door.

^ copy pasted reply from the other GW bug report thread because same same but different.

As you’ve worked out though it is a visual issue, it won’t affect any scoring.

4 Likes

SameButStilltheSame
Different, but still the same? :slight_smile:
Thx Kafka^^

1 Like

Hey, sorry for the delayed reply, this is the same as the other Guild War issue with points not resetting, it should be fixed now.

3 Likes