(Fixed) Common and rare troops not dropping from event chests

I always think that ‘GoW 2’ happened over a year ago with the introduction of Invasion/Raid weeks. Which encouraged spending of a certain amount of gems in those weeks to get weapons which weren’t readily available again except for real money occasionally for any foreseeable time.

Plus removal of potential gems from LTs and nerf to basic guild task rewards.

What maybe coming is more like ‘GoW 3’?

I’m also completely off-topic with all of this. Oops :laughing:

1 Like

Why is there a need for privacy? It’s better to release those odds, as it won’t change much in terms of purchases. Don’t I have the right to know what those chances are? Loot boxes will get regulated soon, and it’s about time, somewhere in the future odds of each troop in the Chests will have to be known or displayed to the public eyes, otherwise you’ll have to raise the Age rating or lose the right to promote the game on certain platforms. Sure, lobbyist will fight this, after all, they don’t care about anything else but their God - Money, but there will be specific regulations that will be accepted on a federal level, no matter where you’re hosting the database and it may affect your product in the future.

This is unavoidable now, especially since the SW Battlefront II debacle. I am glad that EA started it.

1 Like