Fastest Challenge Farm Post Devil-ocalypse?

Well, I read its 3rd trait as “Deal double skull damage”. Sure, it doesn’t deal true damages, but the damages are quite insane. It needs to be in first line though…

As for Hydra… Let’s say I have funny deck to reduce ennemy skull damage that can be coupled with Hydra. Ennemies will deal very low damage, and get a 3 damage on all in return, plus lower Hydra’s health to empower her spell. Can be interesting and I wanna try it :stuck_out_tongue:

Mercy is my favorite troop in the game. She provides yellow, heals, controls the board, and all of her traits are useful. Plus, her mana colors fit in so well with so many teams. #mercy4lyfe

2 Likes

Last but not least, her art work is a master piece ¤_¤

Bat most important trait is his second if you ask me. Paired with soothsayers curse if it can reduce enemy magic or attack a lot.

I think I’m starting to find a use for Hydra again, it can be a bit of a foil against Crimson Bat and Crescendo teams. Place it towards the back away from front-line skull dmg and it can be a ticking time bomb if AOE true damage starts stripping away at your team.

I have Hydra in my current defense team (4th slot) and it seems to be working out fine thus far :wink:

Just curious:

What is the procedure you all follow for “challenge farming”? I assume you choose the kingdom you want to get traits from and then just run through the challenges again? Or do you choose the easiest?

I am just wondering about efficiency. Challenge farming is not something I have done often…

Basically that. You find the kingdom that drops the Arcane you need, then you choose one of the challenges on the first page that seems quickest, and then do it over and over again until either your mouse/tappy-finger or your sanity gives out, whichever comes first.

5 Likes

Or stones desired/3 days goes by and you get want you want…but that is if you play a ton of challenges all day hence the sanity

3 Likes

I need that fully traited Mercy pretty much. I am sure thats an useful Troop for everyone. In my Opinion Mercy is actually the strongest Troop in the Game. The Advantage to change a Gem Colour from beginning is nearly a perfect support… I hope its possible to get some Swamp Stones during an Event the next Time. That would be great :heart_eyes:

Agree. But I do not have a single trait on her yet. :blush: This must change…

So yeah we kinda noticed…

3 Likes