Event schedule on Christmas

I understand what you’re saying - I think we all agree on the core point you’re making- but please be careful not to be offensive in your wording.

Obviously if anyone is stressed about their game during what’s important family time for them I think we can all mostly agree that’s for them to work out what their priorities are and I think we’d all agree their family would be the priority, if their guild values didn’t align on that I would probably hint at it possibly not being a good guild match for them.

Some Guilds don’t deviate from their regular schedule for Christmas because their members don’t celebrate it, they don’t have commitments on the day or they have their game time still slotted in for the day and that’s totally cool as well - to each their own!

It was just a chill request which made sense to us too so we were happy to oblige. We didn’t feel pressured or obligated to do it, it just made sense and we had the time to pivot.

If we weren’t able to shift the schedule this close to the date then my next suggestion would have been for guilds with members who celebrate end of year holidays to try to take it easy on their members and give more leeway over the holidays, I think most guilds do that anyway.

7 Likes