Event schedule on Christmas

Thanks!

This solves the issue perfectly.

1 Like

People take this game a little too seriously. I can’t believe people care that much.

Good idea, much appreciated by almost all scubadivers :ok_hand:
Thanks a lot :wink:

1 Like

Coming to a game’s forums to complain about people caring about that game is like buying tickets to a football game, walking down the rows of seats, turning around and yelling into a megaphone how stupid everyone is for being a football fan.

6 Likes

It’s cool that the devs changed it up, dont get me wrong.

I still think people need to remember, this is only a game. Some people act like it’s more important than life itself.

1 Like

Exactly, this is only a game and they’re trying to live life by switching the event at Christmas from a Group event to something less detrimental if someone decides to live life.

Only person taking it too serious at this moment would be you…

1 Like

Detrimental? Seriously? To what sane person is not maxing an event a detriment? You’re totally missing the point. You must’ve missed my earlier post.

Why do people care that much about the event? They could just accept the event for what it is, and not care if their guild gets all the rewards that weekend. Or (God forbid) they could tell their guild not to worry about the event, and enjoy the holiday.

Nope, can’t do that. If there is an event, they gotta max it out. What kind of life/game balance garbage is that? Do people really not see that mentality as a problem?

Or do what these bold people did, and cry to the devs to change it, for the sanity of their guildmates. That way they can enjoy the weekend. What the ____?

It’s great that the devs changed it, don’t misunderstand me. The fact that they felt they should do so, that part makes no sense.

2 Likes

You let what is happening in a weekend event of a game dictate if you can enjoy time with your family? Really?

Hi there! A tiny question)
Maybe you’ll consider rescheduling next Guild Wars? The week of 02.01-08.01 is holidays for us. According to spoilers, there will be kingdom pass + legends reborn + weekly event then. It’d be cool not to suffer from the Guild Wars pressure during the holiday week and just spend time with our beloved ones.

18 Likes

Calm down, mate. No one is doing that. But it’s nicer to have an event with :poop: rewards during a time where many people don’t have time/don’t want to play and an event with nice rewards when people have time.

It’s really not that deep.

People would have skipped on the guild event if the didn’t have the time. But now they won’t have to. It’s as simple as that. And nicely asking hurts no one - except for seemingly you for some reason.

2 Likes

Sorry, we forgot ask you. Next time we’ll ask you first and then write here.

No, that’s not what I said.

I understand what you’re saying - I think we all agree on the core point you’re making- but please be careful not to be offensive in your wording.

Obviously if anyone is stressed about their game during what’s important family time for them I think we can all mostly agree that’s for them to work out what their priorities are and I think we’d all agree their family would be the priority, if their guild values didn’t align on that I would probably hint at it possibly not being a good guild match for them.

Some Guilds don’t deviate from their regular schedule for Christmas because their members don’t celebrate it, they don’t have commitments on the day or they have their game time still slotted in for the day and that’s totally cool as well - to each their own!

It was just a chill request which made sense to us too so we were happy to oblige. We didn’t feel pressured or obligated to do it, it just made sense and we had the time to pivot.

If we weren’t able to shift the schedule this close to the date then my next suggestion would have been for guilds with members who celebrate end of year holidays to try to take it easy on their members and give more leeway over the holidays, I think most guilds do that anyway.

7 Likes