I know the game has a lot of issues right now and this is definitely not a big thing, but I still figured it would be adorable if the pet you place on your shoulder would do something.
I thought about something similiar to tribute, just not as often (could be maybe every six hours or so). It’s not meant to be a huge source of income, but more just a cute extra. Basically, all X hours, you can collect something your shoulder-pet collected for you.
Ideas of mine include:
- Traitstone(s). Which kind depends on what kingdom the pet is from (pet brings traitstones matching the explore traitstones of the kingdom). The higher the level of your pet, the bigger the chance to get an Arcane.
- Ingot(s). For people who don’t do PVP, a random chance of an ingot could be nice. Even if it’s just a common one. Higher pet level increases the chance to find a rarer ingot or the amount of ingots you find.
- Pet Food of the pet’s color.
- Colored gems of the pet’s color, with a tiny chance on diamonds.
- Some exp for the hero-class of the pet’s kingdom (if existing).
I didn’t include souls, keys, gold or glory in the list because that’s already covered by tribute.
As for cosmetic pets or pets from Guardians/Apocalypse, they would basically bring completely random stuff not locked into a specific kingdom, so basically all kinds and colors of jewels and traitstones.
This little thing would not just be cute, but it would also encourage people to
a) Level their pets to increase the chance to get rarer/more items, therefore not just collecting one to unlock the bonus.
b) Check the game, which is something the devs should like.
c) Switch their shoulder-pet depending on what they need, giving the fuction some meaning.
You know you all want your Snowbunny to bring you stuff!