Pets with bonus on Tribute chances

Such a pet could be pay walled, like a special pet - Droid or Steam exclusive pets.

Bonuses:
Increase the tributes collected by 10% and increase the tribute chances per kingdom by 5%. ((existing chance + 5)%)

Increase the tributes collected by 20% and increase the tribute chances per kingdom by 10%.

Increase the tributes collected by 50% and increase the tribute chances per kingdom by 25%.

2 Likes

These would be very powerful as the number of gems you get from tributes goes up with the more tributes you get I think they would be worth it to buy! Especially if you are active a lot and collect a lot of tributes per day a couple extra gems per hour adds up fast.

2 Likes

This pet would be kinda hilarious and I would love to see it happen. It would be interesting to see how long it would take to break even in gem value compared to just buying a typical gem bundle of an equal price.

Its better than paying for cosmetic pets at least :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I can’t believe there’s a thread literally asking for something to be pay walled. :-1:

1 Like

Sorry mate but this was a big ask and we all know this wouldn’t happen otherwise.

1 Like

I don’t mind as is the only purchases worth making really are the DK armor and campaign passes, having a paid pet that is worth having would be a fair way for them to make money instead of trying to sell stuff nobody is happy to buy.

4 Likes

I suppose they could just give the Steam/ Android/ Xbox… pet a boost this way

1 Like