Epic vault jeys

Has there been a nerf to epic valt keys? I just ran alot of them and got maybe a hundred gems. The only constant was you got choas shards every single key always listed in the same reward space like it was a fixed reward, this is why i am asking cause they seem to be extremly bad now and drop no gems

2 Likes

When doing an Epic Vault run, the Daemon Gnome in slot #2 always drops Chaos Shards, correct. The two Treasure Gnomes drop randomized treasure the same as a standard Gnome Vault run, but Cedric’s drop is multiplied.

2 Likes

I guess i am having horrible luck then lol.

no, despite them saying they haven not messed with the drops, they really have reduced drops now.

1 Like

There’s no nerf that I’m aware of. I only got 16 EVKs last Vault weekend due to limited play time, but out of those 16 EVKs I got one 900 gem drop and two 360 gem drops. It’s just RNG.

Only thing il add as someone that averages 450 vks and 50 EVks every vault event.

The last 2 vault events iv had keys from
The forge orbs arnt dropping, and iv had loads from when they were released, so many that iv every doom weapon including the curse breakers and there all max forged.
But I’m not getting anymore forge orbs max ones I mean.

Gems drop around 2x-3x less these days :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: just grind more vault keys than before

134 epics got 1 900 gem drop and 3 360 gem drops. I feel the gem drops have definitely been reduced. A ton of cards and cedrics. Please take cedric out, an epic reward with him in it is anything but

1 Like

YES remove cedric an put him in glory chests now