Vault keys have obviously been nerfed

Seldom has anything dropped from the first 75 vault keys other than crap… My most common drops has been 2 stacks of 1,500 gold… 2 minor traitstones… And 300 to 1,000 souls… It’s complete garbage…

3 Likes

Out of about 1200 vault keys, I’ve got about 17k gems. It’s usually in about 1000 keys, between 8k to 10k so, it feels the opposite to me.

4 Likes

Sometimes luck turns its other face to you.

1 Like

Since the last vault event, Cedric was the main thing to get, and yellow orbs. Now it’s Cedric and purple orbs. Crappy luck I guess, but hey, this is info coming from a guy who got the hoard mimic pretty quickly from only exploring for 2 weeks, explore 3, not 12 but explore 3. Yea, my luck is :poop:. Oh well. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Luck is streaky in this game dont keep going if you getting trash. Try another day or go do something else awhile n come back. Not a fact but ive heard and seen it myself. You doin good keep going…you gettin trash dont

4 Likes

Over 50% of my 65 EVKs last time were Cedric x4, a Gnome x4, or Tarot cards. They’ve definitely changed something. I’ve done every weekend vault event and never seen this many Gnome/Cedrics.

He was prominent throughout my 700ish VKs too.

1 Like

I made a good amount of gems and gold but very few orbs. It may just have been bad luck. We’ll see next time around I guess.

Think I’ve had very few Cedrics, though, so that’s not too terrible.

I also got Empress and Ace of Wands, a bunch of major orbs of forging and 1 major orb of minions but it may be just luck.

1 Like

It will be the same story every vault event. Some unlucky folk will make a thread complaining vault keys/rewards got nerfed. Some will say it’s normal for them, sometimes with data to back it up. Some will say they got luckier than usual. Occasionally, a dev will chime in and say nothing has been changed, but it wont stop skeptical people from making new complaint threads.

In conclusion, RNG.

5 Likes

Most likely, yes.

I had very good luck with the verse gnomes so there’s that. Got from 0 possible gaps to 15 or 16. Others complained about having bad luck.

1 Like

Just got a major minions so its probably just bad luck.

If I’m not mistaken, it’s rare as a power orb.

1 Like

It’s very streaky. Usually I get 50% souls and 50% gold, gems, (common) orbs, an occasional troop. Yesterday, I collected TWO orbs of minions. Have yet to see an orb of forging, way too many orbs of ingots.

1 Like

I have personally noticed the gems “feeling” nerfed since the second GAP nerf. I say “feeling” because random gonna random. But holy long dry spell? None of the other rewards seem different to me, other than getting the new orbs because they didn’t exist before.

But… that’s the fun of random, right? If a nerf did happen, who’s to know? :eyes:

1 Like

My feeling is just that, of the troop cards available, Cedric appears way too much. Please lower his weighting to give the other Legendary cards a fair chance.

4 Likes

If I had a dollar for every Cedric I have got from the vault lately… :roll_eyes: They should give us better chances for tarot cards we want or need.

2 Likes

or here is a novel idea, since there is now so many add them to chests OR make a new chest type and obv a new key

2 Likes