Endgamer Goals!

Yep. Number one every time. There was a short stint we got #2 occasionally. I have been tracking GWs now in a post to keep poking fun at it. Heres from mid week last GW.

Interesting. Is the scoring different down the line. I was expecting something like >1 M.

@Snooj

1 Like

From Tarans, this is from the last GW with my bracket plus the one above and below. Out of 30 guilds, only 4 even did the minimum scoring of just defense points. :sob: took nearly two years just to “compete” with this. Yay broken bracket system!

1 Like

Yes very broken. Buy hey, congrats! Looks like you are going somewhere closer. We’ll wait for you at the top. I play in B1/~B11 depending on my situation.

1 Like

Who did you play B1 with, Dayan? PG or DicTators? I am assuming PG.

Or could be Tyrant?

I play with Tyrant and SCP Foundation @jpraveensn

1 Like

@Fleg makes an excellent point about maximising Kingdom Level and Power. Sadly, some of the systems that are meant to help you in this (Personalised Daily Offers) are broken.

Trophies and Leaderboards are a mug’s game, IMO – not worth it.

Grinding for common resources is pointless later on, because you get so much from collecting hourly tribute.

Here’s what I think the game looks like in its end-game:

1. You need to claim your hourly Tribute as often as you can each day: ideally at least 12 times.

2. You and your Guild need to finish all Guild Events. Technically, Guild Wars itself is optional, except for maxing the 6 GW-only troops.

3. You need to grind for just enough medals to be competitive in Guild Wars and/or stay ahead of the Power requirements that require medals (22, 25, 28 and 30 stars).

4. You need Deeds to level your Kingdoms to L15 and beyond. If your Guild finishes Epic Tasks every week, you will only be short on Imperial Deeds, which you can theoretically (rarely) get bonus copies of from non-Personalised Daily Offers and up to 3 Arena Offers per day.

5. You need to max your Factions. Definitely max any 3-day Faction Event (currently only the 3 remaining unreleased Factions). Get every other Faction to L500, with Hoard 155 or 200 (some go higher), then start looking at Pure Faction strategies.

6. Always buy new weapons in Events, and max any Event troops you don’t have (usually, you use a single Orb of Ascension to save some Gems).

7. Craft every weapon you can afford if you can’t get it another way. Max the level of every weapon except Doomed Weapons.

8. Whenever there’s a Tower of Doom, complete 25 levels, buy at least Tier 6, and possibly a couple of Tier 7s for the extra Scrolls (Tier 7 is terrible value). You want to max the Doomed tomes and the first wave of Doomed weapons (Skull creators), and have enough Forge Scrolls for one more, in case a good one comes out. Aim to get at least 55 Forge Scrolls every ToD.

9. Always get the new Mythic, the first Friday of every month. I save all my keys for that week, and no longer use Seals for any other purpose.

10. When a new Legendary is released (non-Faction), use your Event Keys to get either 1, 4, 6 or 9 copies. If you only get 1 or 4, use an Orb of Ascension to max it.

11. As soon as your Dooms reach Legendary, I recommend using an Orb of Ascension to max any of them: that last step just takes too long.

12. Once you have a decent Gem reserve, max every new Pet when it’s released. I think it costs about 4000 Gems per pet. Be very careful of the Holiday period, initially, as they will usually release at least 7 new Event Pets between Thanksgiving and Valentine’s Day, and will usually also rerun 4-7 seasonal pets from previous years. This can be really expensive the first time you do it, so focus on new pets, I reckon.

13. Get to Tier 1 in PvP at the start of each week for a small amount of bonus resources. I usually aim for 2100 points, just in case I get attacked a lot. Set obviously easy-to-beat defences – ideally assisting with campaign tasks – unless you’re going for Leaderboard for some strange reason.

14. By end-game, you’ll have all your classes maxed. The fastest way is to deliberately drop Ranked PvP points to 0 and play sub-6000 point enemies in Casual PvP with the class you’re leveling in a super-fast team (at least 5 Class XP per minute).

15. Buy the Warband Banners whenever you get offered Warband Coins for Gems.

16. Buy 10 Event Keys with Glory every week. Max the Glory troop every week – apart from Mythics, I consider 4 copies at Mythic to be “maxed.”

17. Save most of your Orbs of Ascension and Greater Orbs of Wisdom to craft Power Orbs for Zuul and EnKu. Basically, work towards anything that requires crafting, and only use the bare minimum of Orbs of Ascension for any other purpose (eg: one Orb of Ascension each Bounty).

18. Do the Campaign each week, and buy the cheapest pass if you can afford it. Otherwise, you’ll always be slightly behind on the “temporarily pay-walled” items.

19. Have a strategy for all your resources. Here’s mine:
    a) Mythic Troops get a Greater Orb of Growth and 2 Orbs of Wisdom (traits 2 and 3).
    b) Legendary Troops get a Greater Orb of Growth once they’re full Ascended, possibly 1 Orb of Ascension, and 2 Orbs of Wisdom (traits 2 and 3).
    c) Epic Troops get 1 Orb of Wisdom (trait 2) and 1 Orb of Growth (level 19 to 20).
    d) Ultra-Rare Troops might get 1 Orb of Growth (L19 to 20), but none off Wisdom.
    e) Commons and Rares get no Orbs.
    f) If they release more Seal-only Common Troops, I may or may not use a single Orb of Ascension for each, once it reaches Legendary.
    g) Max all weapons except Doomed immediately.
    h) If it weren’t for the Personalised Daily Offer debacle, the only troop I would not fully trait is Bandit – he’s stronger without Stealthy.
    i) I keep a reserve of 200k Gold Keys, but always spend 200 at a time to get back to 200k, at least once a week. The primary reason to do this is that it would take hours to cash in just 100k of Gold Keys, and you do get some Gems and Gold from them. So I’ll always have enough Gold Keys if I suddenly need them, but I’m also keeping their number manageable and getting a small resource bonus.
    j) During new-Mythic week, I save Glory and Gem keys and Seals, and use them to get 1 copy of the new Mythic. Fall-back is spending Glory.
    k) I used to use Event Keys to try and max Legendaries when their kingdom rolled around again (and to get 4 copies), but now I only use them for new Legendaries (and often throw in an Orb of Ascension, if I’m unlucky).
    l) Whenever all Mythics are in the drop pool, I spend all Gem and Glory Keys immediately, but no longer spend any Seals. This is often enough to fill in any gaps, such as getting the 9 copies of each Imp I need to have 4 copies at Mythic (still 4 copies short).
    m) I used to keep a 200k reserve of Glory, but since Gnome-a-Palooza, I’ve increased that to 500k. Whenever I get bored, if I’m over, I spend Glory on Chests down to 500k. Otherwise, this reserve is available for new Mythics.
    n) I usually spend up to 2500 Gems on a new Delve. I’ve done two Delves to L500 on a Tuesday, and plan to do one more (Lyrasza’s, of course).
    o) I usually spend 10k Chaos Shards to ensure I get 4x Mythic on all new Faction Troops, but I’ve also been spending up to 40k more Chaos Shards for the last 5 new Factions. I have all Hoards at L155, with about a quarter at L200, and I aim to finish with all at L200. This requires doing the Tuesday Events (Tier I) and fast Daily Delves at least sometimes (I’m collecting data, so I have a goal).
    p) I’m now in a position to max every pet with Gems as soon as it’s released.
    q) Finally, I contribute 2-3m Gold to my Guild every week, though when a new Faction is released, I make sure I have at least 2m reserved for the Hoard, just in case. There’s no real need to save up Gold for Kingdom level increases, as getting Gold is so much quicker than getting Deeds. Still, I reckon set a Gold Reserve that allows you to increase two Kingdoms by one level each at any time.

That’s it!

It’s a complex game, but that basically covers every aspect of end-game that I can think of.

8 Likes

In case you’re not aware, here’s the Kingdom Power Tasks:

http://paulius.50webs.com/gow-tables.html#kingdompower

I finally updated all the HTML. Unfortunately, I still haven’t had time to update the PDFs.

5 class xp per minute for pvp? so like 2,5 battles?
I can argue its faster when running d1 explores → its pretty much averaging somewhere near 5,8-6 exp per minute…

I’d say getting 4 copies of mythic. Weekly glory troop is a waste of resources… just get it to mythic, you’ll get extra copies in future, while getting new mythic/legendary with keys…
and I can’t recall if I even had a need to use more than 1 of these troops at once…

I’d say that endgamers usualy have these crafted… and if anything is blocking them it might be campaign troops, if they skipped buying campaign pass and got unlucky with Vault Keys

IMO, I’d reword it to: “max every new COSMETIC Pet when it’s released”
as these show up pretty rare… any other non-cosmetic pet can spawn from pet gnome and can be offered as part of daily offers…
Ofc, if you already have ALL Pets to mythic (maybe apart from faction-specific ones), than yes- you might be going after non-cosmetics on release

@Starlite
You also missed a point:
20. Participate in every Vault Weekend if possible, and try to farm gnomes like crazy to get as much VKs as posssible. VKs are great source of Chaos Orbs(which can help with things like crafting Zuul etc.), some rare troops that cannot be obtained other ways and are required to craft other troops.

4 Likes

Average score decreases by ~roughly 3% per bracket (on PC/Mobile).

Observed average score by bracket
BR01: 1'466'346
BR02: 1'416'706
BR03: 1'397'491
BR04: 1'364'480
BR05: 1'340'510
BR06: 1'314'012
BR07: 1'295'281
BR08: 1'261'903
BR09: 1'251'980
BR10: 1'212'073
BR11: 1'198'950
BR12: 1'168'985
BR13: 1'145'395
BR14: 1'137'330
BR15: 1'084'212
BR16: 1'110'102
BR17: 1'064'560
BR18: 1'041'341
BR19: 1'033'450
BR20: 1'012'724
BR21: 1'006'553
BR22:   943'926
BR23:   930'705
BR24:   885'175
BR25:   849'802
BR26:   822'758
BR27:   749'043
BR28:   759'426
BR29:   722'991
BR30:   740'381
2 Likes

I pretty much agree with you @Sytro

The randomness of pets means I went through a period where I was trying to figure out which ones I could get via Personalised Daily Offers. But as patient as I am, I don’t know if I can wait for Son of Tau to show up that way (my only unmaxed bonus pet).

Also, for Class farming, D1 and D2 should be the same speed with a Rowanne team. Unless there’s a faster team I don’t know. Rowanne can get up to 6 Class XP per minute in Casual PvP sub-6000 team score. However, there is a hard limit for simply loading the battle. There’s also about a 20% speed increase on a touch device rather than mouse and keyboard.

Personally, I think Casual PvP is faster than Explore simply because of all the extra taps they introduced. And if you miss a tap by a couple of seconds, you’re still tapping fewer times per minute for twice as much Class XP per battle.

Ultimately, your mileage may vary.
(And I’m very glad I’m done with classes!)

2 Likes

Hear…Hear…

519 gold troops, goal is to maintain at least 50% of total troops at gold and work towards making them all gold.

1 Like

How do you mean ??

Strange … i have all weapons so if you don’t that means you’re not long enough in this game :wink:
All Factions to PF 500? Hmmm That is good to boost your stats and daily income, but what is the use of that as an end gamer?
Medal up troops? Well if Nysha medals would be a bit more obtainable I’d go for that but at the current drop rate ??? :thinking:
Grind for trophies? Again … Hmmmm … what for? a guild can’t get higher than god status.
Grind for gold and other resources? Well the previous answers that I guess especially souls … have a stack of 20M+ (without disenchanting) so that is quite useless and I think many other end gamers will have a similar or even higher stack.
What I’m mostly concerned about these days as a guild master is to keep the guild healthy … oh and recruiting to do that of course :grin:
So maybe you should add that to your list :grinning:

1 Like

I think he meant it can’t be collected for free. There are weapons that you can get exclusively in the shop. So even if you are new, there is still a chance to collect everything, but not for free.

3 Likes

You must be an amazing GL to work with. :slight_smile:

Regarding the weapons thing, I meant not all weapons are free to obtain. I completed 3 years in the game. And I got all weapons that are obtainable at will for free (only game resources).

But I agree “Keeping the guild healthy” is a brilliant goal to have as an GL. What would you consider as good set of weekly reqs?

1 Like

That is something every guild / guild master has to make up for it / himself, but I can tell you my policy.
As I tend to run a guild that also takes into account there is also something like “real life” the requirements are moderate with 250K gold, 1500 seals and 250 trophies a week. Furthermore participation in ALL weekly events is required without the need of buying extra sigils. GW fights must be done daily.
Guildies foreseeing they won’t make the weekly req for whatever reason (holiday, a wedding …) can always send me a message and won’t be demoted or iced for not meeting the req.

Just FYI: there is an opening if somebody would want to join us :wink:

2 Likes