I see that the developers went for easy categories for the Class Talent Trees. Unfortunately this excellent idea and work creating the system it looks like they ran out of time. The Class should exemplify it’s function, I don’t want my Mech team to buff Styx or Raksha!?! The developers did include a Mech buff, but thought it would be interesting to put in the Knight Class…???
- Adjust the buff at each level to have similar power across other categories @Mithran pointed this out. For example here are two Level 1 Options: +1 Attack, +1 Attack in PvP only.
- Remove ALL race bonuses/nonsense from the color categories. Fire = Red Mana, Fire ≠ some Random Race
- Create a new category for every Race. Knight, Beasts, Mech, Dragons, etc should have their own buffs that apply to that race.
- Include the 3 RELEVANT categories for each class. Color, Race, and a 3rd pick
- Make Level 100 Interesting (something to strive for) across all the categories.
Talent Trees is an excellent idea, and the developers deserve lots of credit for adding something interesting to the game. Unfortunately the complete non-sensical, haphazard nature of randomizing abilities to Classes was a mistake.