E3 news and announcments

So anyone catch that gaming news thing that happened at that one event, also what are you looking forward to for gaming?

The only game I’m really looking forward to is Civ VI.

I am looking forward to quite a few games, but every game that hits the market is bugged or isn’t a full game. Negativity aside, I am looking forward to Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, No Man’s Sky, and Zelda.

I’m pretty jazzed about the new mass effect. It’ll be a while, though.

Not sure if was at event but looking forward to pokemon go.

Looking forward to new Star Ocean the end of June, FFXV in September and Persona 5, which doesn’t have a release date yet as far as I know.

I have only played persona 3 and persona 3 fes. both were good and i like a little battle mechanics with my story like in person 4.

Persona is scheduled for Feb 2017 according to Kotaku.

Interested in Zelda, Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy VII (remake), Kingdom Hearts III and some pretty blurry news of a new Bioshock

Yes, thank you, @Personette. I just checked Amazon and was coming in to add that when I saw your post. Ninjad!

I’m keeping an eye on Kingdom Hearts 3, Dishonored 2, Pokemon Sum + Moon, Horizon: Zero Dawn, and Scalebound.

I am REALLY interested in Sea of Thieves, I am hoping it turns out as good as it looks.

E3 was great bu8t as to who won it idk, who was the best at e3 this year?

Sega had a pretty strong showing so they get my vote.

I’m looking forward to Dawn of War 3. However I thought that it was way to early to show gameplay at its stage of development.

No mans sky and FFXV are pre-ordered and I am anxiously waiting… :hugs:

I was really excited about FFXV but the more I see/hear of it the less excited I become. I went from definite pre-order to may-not-play.

@studs what changed your mind?

Mostly the “Platinum Demo” and the Microsoft event where they did a live play session. It’s starting to seem like a combo of monotonous button mashing interspersed with some QTEs. Also not really feeling the ultra-modern setting. I like my fantasy less realistic.

I have to agree with you Studs… I love the FF series, but 15 just looks like they are selling out from what the game used to be, to button mashing as fast as you can.

I prefer strategy more than whomever is quickest at the trigger wins…