Dungeons , get real

I am fine with the new Dungeon, i dont mind the gamble of the doors. I don’t need the Dungeon rewards anymore so it gives me a reason to play it.
There should be no randomness in the soulforge, the one part of the game where the player had control of what they wanted to craft. The chance of getting duplicate Dragons ineeds to be addresed as others have mentioned. This is just 100% wrong. @Jeto @Kafka
I have crafted one egg and that’s it for me until this has been fixed.

8 Likes

Hi All,

Dont want to spend much words on this new "great"change in game NOT!

I find the new way of dungeon a nightmare and yes it has also to do with a visual disorder but still insane high amount of gems for 60 dragonites and really cant understand that the makers can be proud on this new dungeon event!

I love dragon’s and want them also but on this way I thank for it and will see when or if I get them once…

But after a failing Legend Reborn, another failing new event with asking an amount of resource what I dont like in a free game and yeah it will one day be possible to get those dragons without using real money but let be fair this far from motivated the players…

I’ve had 2 Perfect Runs so far, but you guys are right. They need to do better than just giving us Dungeon lotto scratchers.

This is the big issue. I am already used to not getting any perfect runs. I will NEVER get used to the random dragon summons from the eggs. First 6 summons should give all the 6 dragons.

3 Likes

Agree need to get one of each of the 6 dragons, first. Then a possible update for duplicates? Mostly likely some way, faraway down the timeline.

1 Like

I can’t see the win if they decide to wait with a solution to this. These boards is already under hefty stress. Imagine in a few weeks time…

1 Like

@Eika Thinking possibly a one year, or even not at all. We shall see.

2 Likes

I think it would be much more fair to can only 1 of each dragon by the dragon egg.

If players want more, I feel much for the idea that its then to craft in the soulforge aka a Zuul, E Kurandara, and other specific troops / weapons with a bit of nuance for a fair amount of resource, but then they make a bit of a good step to found it worth to hoarding gems for dragonite!
What not change my mind over the pleasure they have taken away with the gambling your perfect run, but I dont see that they will change that pity enough :confused:

So get the player the chance to get all 6 dragons and for the one who like to have 4 of all they can get them by soulforge and that still is real many players so enough to earn for the makers of the game :wink:

After 10 days of ‘listening’, we still have zero mods acknowledging the issue of duplicate dragons from eggs…

…meanwhile, 1/36 players who have crafted their 3rd dragon may have statistically obtained 3 identical copies compliments of this design aimed at frustrating players into purchasing Dragonite.
:sweat_smile: :man_facepalming: :vulcan_salute:

You know it takes them several month/years/decades to change things, that just have been established (except it benefits the players gem income like vault event (remember it got fixed in one day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ))

1 Like