Dragon Magic

Hardly… it has Mana Shield so will do okay against Mab… but a Valk + EK team will still drain and murder you pretty quickly, this Asha thing is far too slow and ineffectual to make any difference against any half-decent meta defence.

2 Likes

I quite like her at the bottom of a dragon team. Just not sure why she costs 13 when dark maiden costs 10?

Also, I spent 500 event keys and still no Elemaugrim for me :cry:

3 Likes

I always thought it was 3 Mana and not Magic… It could be better with a “boosted by Gems transformed” (1:4) ala Dark Maiden. Surely too late for a modification…

Mana cost should be 10, I think.

4 Likes

I think I agree. They both have a link trait that greatly benefits them. It’s strange to me that the random enchant/magic buff is costed at 3 more than giving magic + 1 (19 before the boost at end game) life to the top ally…

3 Likes

I believe the Enchant is valued pretty high.

Right now, both Enchant and Storm Creation seem to have mana costs too high for how fast the game is.

3 Likes

With TDS and Dragon Monk, you get bonus for 3 dragons and 3 Mystic AND 3 dragon claw troops, so pretty nice there.
Add Krystenax and this accelerate dragons even more.

1 Like

You have your very own troop!!!

:thinking:

efh313 sounds like a troop from Adana… just sayin’… :wink:

2 Likes

so what exactly does your nick means brudda?

They surely need to make a troubadour warrior named Efh in tribute to you. :nerd_face: (Just make him 10x better than poor, obsolete Elwyn.)

2 Likes

A few Dragons got Elemaugrim from Event chests today. So it is definetly there.

A fun little team with Asha is:

Dragonian Monk
Asha
Dragon Soul
Elemaugrim

Pretty obvious I know, since I’ve seen it out here, but more fun than I anticipated. I’m sure Elemaugrim can be substituted.

1 Like

Has anyone seen this were Queen Mab still affects Asha???

She wasn’t stunned - but she was taken out with Mana burn.

I have had it happen now twice. Going to find another Mab team and see if happens again (Asha the last troop standing)

That would be interesting. Other troops with Mana Shield (Valkyrie, Nyx) have behaved as normal around me.

I’ve not had mana burn affect my asha. And believe me I’ve faced a lot of mabs this week.

So have I. And until she was the last one standing and in the last slot, this never happened.

Not sure what or why.

But I plan on keeping an eye on it.