Dragon Bow - new erroneous weapon?

Or an AoE BURN WEAPON !!

Laughed a lot reading this thread.

I rather have a cat bow. Like how the cat lady in the Simpsons uses. Could be 10 damage +2 scratch damage every turn.

Eagerly awaiting that storyline. :heart_eyes:

I am waiting to fight all the evolved final area bosses in this game with unlockable double colour weapons…by 2075

@Sirrian Is this Dragon Bow weapon the Dragon Oak for the hunter class? If not, I am guessing we can expect a dragon class in the future? :slight_smile:

Dragon Oak = Dragon Bow

1 Like

So we don’t get pretty dragons? Shame. xD

3 Likes

Why can’t we get a bow called dragon oak for a class based around dragons that summons random dragons and gives armour or something.

Why would a bow be able to summon? If anything, we should get a book called Dragonomicon that would summon dragons.

Hero weapon types are mostly consistent with their spell effects, such as knives hitting the last enemy, scythes hitting all enemies, and so on. Bows will always hit a single enemy of your choosing.

Dragons supposed to be resistant to magic and especially summons by puny humans… ;-o

(Though some Orb may have the desired quality and may be handled even by halflings).

you can light an arrow on fire and dragons breath fire depending on mythology. arrows fly and so do dragons again depending on mythology. If the story you could be given the bow by a dragon to thank you for reuniting them with their love (hint hint devs) so if you send a flaming arrow to the sky like a flair gun it will call for help from a dragon. Do to it being owned by a dragon in the beginning it gets its name Dragon;s bow. Also there is a bow that fires off a dragon and the person who wields such a rare force is hanzo from overwatch but he doesn’t just summon one dragon from his bow but 2 dragons from his bow which is where i got the idea from.