Dragons Eye Huge Issue. Does not Explode Any Gems!

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

I have Dragons Eye 2T. When it Mana’s up, and I fire it, it does turn an enemy into a Baby Dragon, but it explodes zero gems. All it does is collect 3 or 4 gems. The number varies. The most I have seen is about 6 gems. I wasn’t counting (can’t). But there are zero explosions.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

This is totally repeatable. I have played it on my lap top, and on my PC with exactly the same effect

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Yes. I played a game at easy level to show the effect. Dragons Eye gets fired up 2/3 through the clip. When I fire, you can see Baby Dragon get created, but only about 3 gems are collected. No explosions of gems

This needs to be fixed. As a power weapon, right now it is useless.

How do I upload a clip? The forum app only allows images - not MP4 clips
!

I don’t think this weapon is supposed to explode any gems at all, only destroy at a rate equal to half the hero’s mana.

1 Like

Here is another thread on it with a video. It is destroy, not explode. There is a text error on how many gems it should destroy as well.

Not true. The weapon says (in my case) “Destroy 20 gems. Transform a random enemy into a Baby Dragon”

Even if “Destroy” is not he same as “Explode”, it isn’t doing that either.

Destroy does not equal explode.

Destroy - Destroys a gem, mana is received

Explode - A gem is exploded, mana received from the chosen gem and those around it

Remove - gem(s) are removed with no mana received

OK. So you all seem to be confirming my findings. It has a bug, but even when the bug gets fixed - as a power weapon it’s pretty useless. I can live with that. Thanks…back to my preferred weaponry, I guess.

70% of the mana from the explosion is received I think?

Yes I think the 70% is correct