Dragon fire weapon

He is the new kingdom weapon

1 Like

I’m confused, who is?

Actually it was just added to the game, after seeing your post that you got it i closed my game, opened it again and got one level, reaching 510, and it was in my inventory.

@Ivar, That’s strange, I got it after reaching 1016, I didn’t close down the game to get it.

1 Like

I closed and reopened the game just to be sure. Earlier the new kingdom wasn’t showing up, even after i bought and upgraded it to level 10 on my phone at work… So i closed the game on my PC and reopened it, the kingdom was there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see that you do not want us knowing your in-game name…you sneaky little devil you. :imp:

I’m only joking ofc. :wink:

This weapons seems pretty bad, kill some trash then become dragon egg

Old habit from other forums, :sweat_smile: sorry, my in-game nick is Razzagor.

We put out a fix so Dragon’s Flame would unlock correctly.

2 Likes

Nimhain, will we ever get a wand/staff/something that allows us to turn troops into frogs/sheeps/goblins as some sort of negative status that can be cleansed/wear off at a cumulative 10% chance each turn?
:imp: It would be fun…

:open_mouth: How to obtain it? It says 40x Fire and Air mastery. All my masteries is over 80 and i didn’t got it?

Hmm… That would be neat. I imagine that’s not impossible to implement.

:innocent:

Just get a level. Maybe close and reopen your game before doing battles just to be sure and it will be in your inventory.

Even a cosmetic change and some reduced statuses and maybe some fun traits for each form (frog/sheep/goblin/whatever) would be extremely fun to see.

[Dreaming]
If some troops, the legendaries/mythics maybe, would have each one a “sheep form”… For example: Can you imagine a “sheepfied” Draakulis? A sheep with fangs and a cape… :joy:
[/Dreaming]

That sounds very “Final Fantasy” to me, haha. I imagine that, relative to your expectations, GoW’s take on polymorphing may be imperfect, but any steps in that direction would be impressive.

You should receive next time you level up.

1 Like

Well, i don’t know the limitations for the plataform of this game and it’s codes, but having dozens of diferent sheeps would require a lot of atwork and time.
So yeah, just a silly idea that ocurred me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Nim.