Download what update?

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I hoping to play, then this happened…

Yes I already have the latest update earlier this week.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
attempt to do anything including PvP, mail, collect tribute

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

I am getting the same thing

Same thing just started happening to me too

I’m presuming you all have the pc version since I’m now having the same problem.

Both Android and Steam for me. Screenshot from Android.

same here too :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually my iPad Pro was the first device to have the screen pop up

Hey everyone, the fix is rolling out now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

4 Likes

What kinda fix is this?

I have the same problem

Bug fix, thank you

yeah I am aware of that, but what kind of bugs got fixed in this update, is what I was wondering about.

My guess is that this wasn’t an actual update. Somebody hit a flag on the GoW servers and changed a timestamp, so the game thinks there is an update.

1 Like

Ah so they are rolling out a fix to fix that there werent an update? :stuck_out_tongue:

We are forcing a small update, which fixes dungeons and some readability issues with the UI.

2 Likes

thanks! :slight_smile:

I just restarted GOW and it started fine unlike last time.

Is it pc/mobile only? Also please consider changing yellow/green flashing button, it’s still hard to read on console

I’m trying to find the differences, but can’t see any. =/ Card borders are still unreadable on mythic-blue and green cards, button is still radioactively flashing, board is still transparent.
Anyone found them yet?

I still haven’t had to download anything yet. Think the update hasn’t hit servers.

2 Likes