Problem with the shop?

Anyone else having problems getting info the shop? Looks like there might be a problem. The skulls are spinning endlessly giving another yet ominous meaning to this weeks theme. :smile:

Nope, everything works fine for me. I canā€™t believe there ARE bugs I donā€™t experience. :smile_cat:

Iā€™m having the same issue on my iPhone 6/iOS 9.1 beta. Though Iā€™m running beta, this problem only began for me with this weekā€™s update.

Iā€™m playing on my computer, that might be a phone-related issue then.

That must be it, @Omcfarlane. I am running 9.1 beta on my iPad. That sucks, because now we will have to wait until the next update for either GoW or iOS. :smile:

Everything is fine for me on PC as well.
Also, thanks for the easy and quick victory @MarvelKit. After all those Jarls it was very appreciated.

ah! You stumbled upon my ā€˜defenseā€™? :stuck_out_tongue:
And this means I get to defeat you now, right? Hah!

Oh no! Web Spinnerā€¦ :smile:

Seriously?
Should be Kerberosā€¦

edit:
man, you had me worried for a moment

This is not what I saw. I made a screen shot from the last two troopsā€¦ It was Webspinner/Hero/Goblin Shaman/Valkyrieā€¦

But I wasnā€™t invadingā€¦ I was defending, does that make the difference? Perhaps @CrowdedWorlds or @Sirrian can say something about that?

And just to make sure, this is what you saw when you invaded, right?

That is what I saw. Correct.
What you faced was my attack setup.

edit:
fun facts: when I change defenders, they also become my default attackers. Is there some weird link we arenā€™t aware of between attackers and defenders?
Or is it simply that on a defense match you face the opposing attackers as you chase them down when they leave your kingdom?

1 Like

Apparently that is the case. And now that you mention it, I noticed too that I have to select a different banner (the one with my attack team) after changing the defenders.

Still, I think it is all a bit confusing, isnā€™t it? Wouldnā€™t it be better to make the banners actually only defend the kingdom to which they belong? Of course this would mean having to change the line-up all the time, since I want my defence team to be weak enough to make sure I loose every invade. But I wouldnā€™t mind, because it would me more clear what I am defending, with what and what the kingdom/banner bonuses are. Or am I missing something here?

Also Iā€™ve noticed that if I change kingdoms, my new defender line-up is always matching my current attacking oneā€¦

Quite funny. ā€œHey, were all dead, but weā€™re coming to get you anyway.ā€ Has a very Monty Python feeling to it. :smile:

Sign me up for beta testing!

To clarify, this only happened with the latest event, and you have been on iOS9 for previous events?

The first time I noticed this was Mon around 1AM EST. I was going to buy a map and then the endless loading screen. I have to force quit afterwards to resume functionality. Everything else seems to be working fine.

I was on iOS 9 beta before and never experienced any problem. It seems the combination of the first public beta of iOS 9.1 and the last update with the weekly reset has broken things. :slight_smile: