Fixed, nothing to see here. No mistakes were made

For some reason I can’t log in to GoW. The wheel just spins over and over until saying something about connection. My connection is good so i’m not understanding. I’ve verified files as well. Help?

I’m currently in-game but I will log out and see if it does the same thing to me @HKdirewolf.

2 Likes

I got back in just fine @HKdirewolf. Sorry that you’re having trouble. :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s not even telling me connection issues now, just spinning. :confounded:

Thanks for checking though Macawi. :bouquet:

1 Like

Probably those Hogun people keeping you down…

3 Likes

Here’s some aloe vera … you know … for the burn. :wink:

1 Like

I’ll pass this on. Thanks @HKdirewolf

1 Like

Now thinking about it, it probably is those blasted vermin over there at Hoguns. Voodoo I tells ya, voodoo! @ogunther call off the dogs, I’ve had enough.

I just want to play the game in peace now.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hehe about that…it’s kind of a funny story. It’s fixed now, I can get in. No need to report Salty, por favor.

I made a mistake, there I have said it. It turns out it was just a prank! HA! I got 'emmm.

3 Likes

Wow…lucky!! I still can’t get in!! :weary:

You play on mobile right?

Yep. iPad. I just tried. Still the endless error loop.

Yeah sorry, wish I could help. I play on pc, and I think what fixed it for me was a long overdue system update. :grinning:

1 Like

Yep. Sometimes that will do it. I am current, so that won’t fix my issue.

1 Like

How did you get this fixed? Support has been unresponsive for me. I am still getting the endless loop.

I’m not exactly sure if what I did worked, or if it fixed itself. I’m positive it won’t be the fix for you though. :smiley:

I had a virus on my pc that is now gone. For whatever reason, I was blocked from connecting to Discord and GoW.

Alas, that’s what I get for trusting links on the internet.

2 Likes

Could you PM me your recently browser history? I might find the obvious! :wink:

2 Likes

My god man it wasn’t pr0nz. You have to believe me.

2 Likes

I believe in many things include aliens and bigfoot, but this one… eh eh… :laughing:

2 Likes