Download what update?

This update is the readability fix that went out last week. We’re just forcing the update for those who might not have downloaded it yet.

2 Likes

Does this include the 18.65 megs that my game claims it has to download literally every single time I start it up on iOS?

Nope. That appears to be here to stay. @Ozball was referring to the 3.2.012 hotfix that went out last week. We iOS users will have to deal with this reintroduced issue for the foreseeable future.

Uhm, hm, I had downloaded the update last week and my game still downloaded something just now and now my rewards screen is broken? Even with four rewards (normally centered) it now sidescrolls them.

I just can’t escape the sidescrolling nausea even in explore battles anymore like this…

Since the update is now forced, can we get Elspeth, Black Beast, and Sacrificial Priest spell data hotfix reverted so that they can target again like they are supposed to?

1 Like

if it helps anything console just got a hotfix that reverted the Elspeth hotfix

On iOS using 3.2.current, my Elspeth doesn’t automatically target the last troop. Is this not how it’s working on other platforms?

Yup, the changes for this should be going out, if they’re not out already.

She wasn’t at the time of my writing on PC even after restarting, but is now.