Doomskull instant kill for the 1000th time. Why am I the only one posting these?

Xbox at about 7:40pm Arizona time on Sunday, July 19, 2020. This was the mythic battle on explore lvl 12.

I was expecting to hit for 104. Obviously hit for over 210.

I catch this at least 2 or 3 times a week. Has been happening as long as I can remember.

It can happen anywhere at anytime.

Please, please, please fix all the issues with skull damage. The unpredictability factor is what really tears me up to the point of no return.

2 Likes

With all due respect to the bug report format.
I have some questions about the photos your using as evidence to support your claim.

Such as how is it you have 3 seperate matches for 3 gems on the board at the same time without any cascade movement on the screen?
What happened to your Brown Storm?
And if it’s on Xbox then surely you could of made a recording right?

2 Likes

I have a video of this. Along with 100 others. If you want videos than look at my other posts. You cant fix this. I gave them the exact time and place to find this instance within my account which I believe they have access to.

1 Like

I am just good enough to catch the picture right as all 3 matches pop and rocky death resetting storm at the same time.

Hopefully now we can focus on the bug instead of pointing out how shady you think I am.

4 Likes