Doomed Forge Scrolls

You have entirely missed the point… and sarcasm.

Nope, I got what you did there. I just dont find it funny at all. Like 1/10 joke. :wink:

And your comments have 0/10 value. They are just here to annoy and insult.

Nope, i’ve join pointed out, that what’s funny for you, isn’t nessesarily funny for other people. Different people have different sense of humor. You dont have to be rude, if other people tell you, your jokes aren’t funny for them.

EOT from my side, have a nice day :wink:

1 Like

I need scrolls for the Doomed Splash Weapons.

We really need forge scrolls to be available outside of ToD events. My suggestion would be the soulforge: using mythic ingots and coloured jewels. Of course how many ingots and jewels are needed is going to be important.

Sure, you could add them to the random pool of items in the daily offers, but that’s very hit and miss. I’d rather just be able to use resources we already have (or at least know how to get) and craft them.

3 Likes

Back again, since its Tower of Doom week.

Having ToD on an 11 week rotation is pretty bad news for collecting forge scrolls, and there’s always a new weapon to upgrade. Please can we have more access to forge scrolls?

TBH, I think it might be about time ToD became a weekend event, and more frequent than every 11 weeks. Also, we’re currently on generation 5 of doomed weapons. When we have the full set of those, we will have 30 doomed weapons.

Do we need any more than that? Maybe after the 30 weapons are all released, ToD could move to a weekend format, hopefully every 4-6 weeks instead of 11. Old weapons could be available in the event shop, and obviously we would be able to collect forge scrolls.

I’m not saying I don’t want more doomed weapons, but we already have some good ones. Unless any new ones are going to be an improvement, why would we need more of them?

6 Likes

Because higher kingdom power levels require us to own and upgrade a larger number of weapons than are currently available in the game. Ever since campaigns were introduced we no longer get a new weapon each week, so they have to come from other sources. Besides, new doomed weapons don’t have to be an improvement (as in “stronger”), they just have to be “different”, possibly allowing new teams to surface.

What @Fourdottwoone said → they are needed for kingdom levels/power levels.

Also, i would be upset if every kingdom didn’t have at least 1 doomed weapon, which makes me think, that the lowest possible number of doomed weapon has to be 36 (6 generations of doomed weapons, one for each color from each generation), but wouldn’t be surprised much, if that number happens to be 40+ or 50+ in the long run…

We do need to own weapons, but not necessarily doomed weapons. And yeah, different would be good, they don’t have to be better. But they also don’t have to be doomed to be different.

Like I said, I’m not saying I don’t want more doomed weapons, more is usually better. But they’re supposed to be something special, its the rarity above mythic, and if there are too many, it sort of dilutes that.

What I do want to see is an ability to craft forge scrolls, and also I’d like to see Tower of Doom events more often than every 11 weeks, which means 66 weeks until the same colour comes around again getting us another chance to buy some forge scrolls of that colour.

We need more access to forge scrolls, whether it be via the soulforge, random daily tasks or more ToD events. Whether we need any more doomed weapons really depends on whether those weapons offer something new or not.

2 Likes

Yeah, I guess that seems reasonable. It also opens up the possibility of a kingdom power level requiring a doomed weapon. Its easy enough to craft them when they turn up in the soulforge, its a shame we can’t do the same for forge scrolls.

With better access to forge scrolls, I wouldn’t have a problem with more doomed weapons.

1 Like

Terrible prediction time: Treasure hunts will now drop a random forge scroll every 100 moves. Maybe that’s too “easy”. Chance of a random forge scroll from a vault (along with the other 4 current options, so 20%).

would be bad… IMO all TH needs is replacing Vault rewards with TT (Treasure Tokens) → call it Ancient Artifact or Relic Fragments or whatever. And just add Event shopkeeper who would offer each week something different for TT only and with limited number of purchases per player…
Easy solution to:
a) make TH more worth the time spent
b) not ruin economy with unlimited token purchases
c) a way to make some rare resources (like Forge Scrolls, Deeds, Writs, Sacred Treasures? maybe Chaos Orbs also) more obtainable

Such shop could also have a “standard” subset of offers, that would be unlimited and that could include:

• some gem/glory/event keys
  • gold packs
  • soul bags
  • ingots
  • soulforge materials (like diamonds/rubies/shards etc.)
3 Likes

Nice idea… make TH rewards more flexible. Then the treasure token shop could easily be updated when a new currency/resource is added, without having to upgrade TH in future.

It also allows the possibility of earning treasure tokens (or whatever they are called) in other modes of the game, or events.

1 Like

Like campaign pass rewards or daily ABs… like that idea :slight_smile:

It was a small discussion about it a long time ago. Notning doing.

Just change the weapons to mythic rarity, or take mythic ingots at least. Please!

New weapons keep getting added and we can’t try them out even as we have every scroll planned into older weapons already.

2 Likes

PLEASE can we have more ways to earn forge scrolls for the doomed weapons!! Its ridiculous that they are so rare. There are so many of these weapons I want to upgrade but I’m completely blocked from doing so until there is a tower event.

2 Likes

LOL, this was asked almost a year ago.
I guess we’ll be waiting for quite some time for this to be addressed.

1 Like

Are you kidding this their brightest idea for a gem sink. They won’t fix it