Disenchant paralyzed my hand

It was most kind of you to say so.

Truly, fate and real life are cruel, cruel mistresses. They both have been savagely curtailing my tenuous grip on reality, of late–and my time.

1 Like

I miss your comical (and quite accurate) posts as well. :smile_cat:

7 Likes

My mouse has the functionality built in. It has a 12 key number pad on the left side, and I have one of those set to “While pressed, click the left mouse button 5 times per second”. Life saver for ascends and disenchants.

5 Likes

I had that same mouse, it was defective and started double clicking on singles clicks after hardly any usage (based on reports on the internet it was a design flaw there were many people that had the same problem). Also the million side buttons were cool but not very practical, replaced with a cheap $5 mouse that has lasted for years, but I still keep razer synapse installed to use its handy macros.

1 Like

I couldn’t play most games without mine. I had a stroke when I was young so my left arm is useless for fine control like typing. As such I map commands to all the side buttons making MMO’s possible.

But yeah, they have a known defect with double clicking. Either you return it (warranty ) or you crack it open and use contact solution on it. I had one last for 3 years after it started double clicking by just applying the contact spray once a month.

2 Likes