Dire-BOAR-lical

It also happened a long time ago an event with Earths Furry

Cool stuff… but…

Siege breaker spell is rubbish as ever - secondary effect is trivial - how about some board changing or something different to make the Siegebreaker more useful and fun in the one week we have to use it…

Dire Boar seems pretty good. Actually rather strong for a Rare. How about someone does a study of how that damage output (and the utility of row destruction) at that mana cost compares to, oh, most epic and legendary troops… pretty sure no one in the dev team does that any more.

Weapon… well it’s already been said. Mang-lite. Biggest disappointment on it is that it’s the same bloody colours as Mang! Really…

7 Likes

so you can get Earth’s Fury upgraded to get Self-Enrage. Not bad…

When they updated the game to 3.5, they also added a lot of new troops and weapons info to the game file. The new troops are invisible and won’t show anywhere in normal gameplay, until their respective events week come, then the dev decided to make them available.

For weapon, it actually should be invisible as well, but somehow it’s already shown in unowned list. For Earth’s Fury, no, it’s never been available before. Ocean’s Protector also just become available first time last week. Some future weapons you could already see in unowned list (like Trickster’s Shot and Yasmine’s Pride) also never been released before, but they will in future event.

You’re a new player, so I could be confusing sometime. But if you’re not sure about something, don’t be afraid to ask!

4 Likes

Gaining attack on Siegebreaker’s spell is not that bad, because when it’s dealing skull damage to tower, it gets 3x-5x damage. So for Mythic Vor’Korn, he get 20 more skull damage with every case, which is kinda okay.

Dire Boar is very strong for Rare card for sure, but we already got similar Rare troop from Leonis Empire. It’s Lion Prince, with spell that destroy a row, deal [magic + 2] damage to the first 2 enemies, boosted by yellow gems destroyed. [2x] So it’s not that spacial or overpowered for Rare card.

1 Like

Tried the new weapon in PvP and it allows me to die a lot faster to Ubastet. Pretty strong.

11 Likes

https://giphy.com/gifs/OQkOBxMNv0bqU/html5

New weapon is handy for this invasion as it allows you to simultaneously buff the first troops attack and also spell damage from a Cyclops you should be fielding. Also, allows the Veteran to keep pace to keep the red gems flowing.

However that is also where the unimaginative mana colours of brown and red really hurt, so much blocking going on! :upside_down_face::rage::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Basically what I was thinking. For all other purposes however, stuff is kiiinda boring.

Though that weapon bears watching. Again.

1 Like

It’s Orcs so there’s plenty of attack power as it is. The invasions troop is lacking magic power. At full Max everything it’s only doing 150 damage so as soon I got to 4 towers I couldn’t one shot any of them. Which made me think getting it to Mythic was a waste. I’ll be more cautious in the future. It’s the first Invasions troop that has a cast this weak I believe.

Not an invasion troop but…

4:4:2:1 ratio for face value dictates that 4 attack is roughly equivalent to 8 life or armor. Furthermore, the attack buff Vor’Karn gets is amplified on hitting a tower, whereas Carmella’s life gain had zero effect when Zuul hit her.

So not the weakest.

But they’re all wasted resources to get to mythic anyway since you’re never going to use them again.

1 Like

Then it’s irrelevant to my point. :grinning:

That’s the reason why it’s a good weapon to buff Cyclops as well, as stated.

ive easily got Cyclops attack into the 150s. So he becomes a pseudo siegebreaker.

Orcs have a number of big spell damage units as well that work nicely, trouble is fitting them into a team. But at least it means rarely is a Gar’Nok summon unusable. Ogryn might be the worst to try trigger the damage boost. Orc Veteran is the hardest to get the secondary effect in the later stages.

Sol’Zara triple damage and gets magic buff on trait and enemy death.

Cyclops can get huge spell damage and attack from the Earth Fury weapon and his traits

Fel’Dras boosting off enemy magic is nice against stat buffed enemies, plus handy non mana blocking fodder summon.

Gargantaur big damage again.

2 Likes

I’m not a new player. Those weapons were in there before 3.5

If it was old sirrian would say return of the Earth’s Fury or something like this

3 Likes

Not necessarily

I’m not really sure when exactly these Mang-inspired weapons being added, but I still confirmed that they’re all new weapon. I’ve been playing frequently for one year and a half, so it’s unlikely I would miss it if they’re released before. If you have some evidences/screenshots to suggest otherwise, please provide that.

And how are you not new player and still not got Lil’ Johnny Bronze, a quest giver of Blackhawk?

I agree cause no announcement for old weapon :stuck_out_tongue:

I play on ps4 as well

They were present in the game files but weren’t released before in any event. Therefore they are new.

Seems like you are basing your claim on a single detail that these weapons shows a message “Available from Bundle & Special Events only.” But that’s just a standard message for ANY WEAPON YOU CAN’T OBTAIN INCREASING YOUR GEM’S MASTERY WHEN YOU LEVEL UP. I hope this clarifies things for you.

5 Likes