Dire-BOAR-lical

I’m quite proud of my PvP defense team this week, that it somehow got 40% defense win!

I try to build a team that help the players killing 750 troops in PvP, but also fit the theme of Orc this week. So what is better than having Firebomb/Bombot killing themselves to buff the mighty Gargantaur?!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Beautiful artwork for the new Siegebreaker troop…
I do have a question… Exactly how does an Orc mounted on a giant wolf damage a tower with a savage leap? Lol
I mean at some point, the team doctor has to come off the sidelines to do a concussion test.

2 Likes

If you are not yet familiar with orks, we have such wonders to show you. Did you know that mounts painted red run faster than those painted any other color?

(Yes, I’m pulling from another intellectual property. But Orks are so silly and awesome in WH4K it’s a shame not to use them wherever possible.)

Edit: while I am posting, Dire Boar’s third trait reads like an Ork wrote it. “Become Enraged when enemy [sic] dies”? @Ozball @Cyrup

2 Likes

they have been in an event before.

Which one?

It was a while back but, I remember seeing it as a glory reward just don’t remember the name of the event

All search results in this forum leads to the current event or the Spoilers Threads where people commented about this particular weapon. I’m sure you are mistaken.

1 Like

I don’t think so :frowning: hides

http://gowdb.com/weapons/1199# here proof because it has the old troop back ground

I’ll post one for the oceans protector as well

@Lyya’s site is an unofficial, but still great, source of information. She simply didn’t updated the layouts of cards. This weapon was never released before.

3 Likes

http://gowdb.com/weapons/1198 here as well

yes it has been

This discussion has been dragging around for too long already, unless you have any proof of your claims things are settled for me.

done :slight_smile:

Question of the day: how many players should say to @RedRoseWarrior that Earth’s Fury is a new weapon before he understands?

5 Likes

They said upthread that they played on PS4 before.

This dogpile is getting out of hand. RedRoseWarrior already tapped out. Let it be.

1 Like

Lol still talking about that weapon

Hearsay is the most powerful weapon. :wink:

2 Likes