Dire-BOAR-lical

Lyya’s site isn’t proof of any thing. The troops and weapons pages mirror what you see in game. So, when weapons and troops are erroneously displayed in the unowned window, they also show up on her site listing. But more importantly, many of us that watch and collect weapons already “know” that those weapons were never released until recently. Of course, the main developer stating that they are new is really proof enough anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Like I said earlier If I’m wrong please correct me @Saltypatra and she didn’t so therefore I’m right

Okay, I take back what I said about RRW tapping out.

4 Likes

That’s right. My site mostly pulls in new troop and weapon data automatically at periodic intervals, but images are unfortunately a manual process. I’ve got some updating to do, apparently.

2 Likes

ok :slight_smile:

I never do unless a dev tells me that I’m wrong

Nope. You’re wrong, and she has better things to do. :rofl:

Unfortunately I don’t have time to answer every question on the forums. I triage what is mot most important. (And let’s get real, sometimes what is most fun.)

2 Likes

@Saltypatra can you please confirm to @RedRoseWarrior it’s a new weapon so we can move on? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Earth’s Fury is a new weapon.

12 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

IMG_3672

2 Likes

Then why did I see it in an event before?

because you’re imagining things. There’s a reason why Mang was the only good Raid weapon until these recent weapons.

1 Like

forget it let’s agree to dissagree

its agree to disagree if both sides have a valid argument.

You asked for Salty to say its new and she said its new

So either provide the event you think represents these weapons as an old weapon or just accept you were mistaken. Its okay to be wrong sometimes.

8 Likes

Look I said forget it

Weapon ist new, you were wrong - end of this (too long) story.

It looks usefull, i will give it a chance at the next Boss Raid, i think…

1 Like

It’s been used in an event before

It is time to change the topic, as this is derailing the thread. :slight_smile:

5 Likes